Chapter 24. Saving Her

Bradley

We stopped to drink water at the lake of Blood Moon Pack.

"Alpha."

I turned around to see Alpha Ashton and some pack members in wolf form.

"Sorry to hear about your mate."
"It's alright I'm gonna get her back."

"Alpha king if you would let my pack members and I help you get your mate back I would be honored to help."
"Of course."
"Ready when you are."

'Are all you guys hydrated'
I heard round's of 'yeah'

"Move out."

Kinsley

"Get up slave."

I opened my eyes groaning in agony as I tried to sit up. But I just layed back down my body hurts too much.

"Get up we don't got all day!" He yelled.

He yanked me up and dragged me out of the dungeon. Then he threw me in a room.

"Get cleaned up there are clothes on the bed and I expect you to be wearing them when I come back in ten minutes."

He slammed and locked the door. I got off the floor and went to the bathroom. I turned on the light and it flicked on and off, my face looked horrible one of my eyes was swollen, I had blood all over my face and arms, I had a busted up lip and their was bruises all over my arms.

I looked at the bathroom it was absolutely disgusting the walls were this old rusty dark color, the bathtub was metal filled with water, the toilet wasn't even a toilet it was a bucket! I stripped my clothes and got into the cold water and yes before you ask the water is clean.

I got the soap out of the box and started to wash myself, getting rid of the dry blood on my face and body. When I was done I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked out the bathroom and put on the skimpy dress that you could easily tell that it's to small for me.

I sat on the bed a waited for him. A few seconds later I heard the door unlock and a tall man wearing a suit with a scar across his cheek came in.

"Hello princess." He said creepily
I just stayed silent.

"What did you forget how to talk princess?"

He sat down next to me and I scouted away.

"I have a piece of information that you don't know about yourself"

What is he talking about? Seriously again with this!

"Your mates with Bradley king aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Well he's keeping a very important secret from you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh that's a shame he didn't tell you that you're the long lost princess of the Queen and King."

I started laughing really hard, this dude might be creepy looking but he's funny.

"That's impossible." I said.

"Really then tell me do you have a gold crown on top of a crescent moon some where on your body."

I got up and took a few steps away from him how does he know that nobody knows that only Bradley knows. I got it after I shifted it's behind my right ear. Bradley told me that it was a tattoo symbol for werewolves not a royal symbol!

"How do you know that?"

He stood up and walked towards me.

"Only royalty has that symbol and that's good for me cuz I'm gonna make good money off of you."

He grabbed my upper arm and dragged me to the dungeon again. I sat on the metal bench there's no way I'm royalty I can't be! And even if that's true why wouldn't Bradley tell me?

Bradley

We took off running toward the house in wolf form. I broke down the door and attacked.

The wolf charged at me and I easily dodged it he snarled at me and tried again. I bit a big piece of chuck out of his leg and spit it out, another wolf jumped on my back trying to snap my neck. I clawed at his eyes and threw him over my shoulder ripping his throat out. I rammed the rouge and he hit the wall, he got up and starting walking towards me with his red glowing eyes. I charged and jumped on him biting down on his shoulder till I heard him cry out.

'Find the basement or dungeon or something!' I commanded.

The rouge bit down on my leg making me fall. It was snapping his jaw at me with slobber and blood dripping down on me. I tossed him and he hit the wall. I charged towards him sending us both thorough wall. I got up and shook the dust off my head.

'Alpha we found the dungeon!"

I changed back into my human form and my Beta handed me shorts. I walked down the three steps to see Richard was holding a knife to my mates throat.

"Kinsley don't move!"

"No shit!" She hissed.

"How does it feel knowing that you can't save your mate Bradley!" He spat

"It's not my fault how Cassidy died"

"It is your fault!" He yelled

"It's your fault you did nothing to save her! You could have called a doctor or took her to the hospital!"

'Can you hear me Kinsley?'
'Yeah.'
'On the count of three hit him where it hurts.'
'Ok.'

"I couldn't she was too weak to change into her human form."

'1'

"That's not true, that's not true at all! She was strong and beautiful." He yelled.

'2'

"It was true and you know it."

"You took something me now I'm gonna take something from you!" He screamed.

'3'

I saw her lift her leg up and that's when I extended my claws. As soon as he let her go I charged at him shoving my claws through his stomach. A little bit of blood came out his mouth.

"Was it worth it?" I asked.

He coughed up blood and then smiled.

"Knowing that I'm gonna be up there with her, yes it was."

I pulled my hand back and blood poured out of his body. He fell to the floor lifeless. I turned my attention back to Kinsley and gave her a dazzling smile.

"Now this is the part were you jump into my arms and call me your saviour or knight and shinning armor."

"Savior my ass!!" She angrily said and walked away.

She turned around and walked out I'm pretty sure she should be crying into my chest right now telling me how much she loves me.

"Aye baby wait up!!"

I said running after her.