It Begins

(Y/N) = Your name
(F/A) = Favorite Animal
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length

-------------------------------------------------

You start walking through your school. It was the last day and you were the last person there. You were there because your mom had promised to pick you up. It was now 1 hour after school ended. You started thinking. Maybe she got caught up in work. She could've forgotten and then made other plans. Maybe she got in..an accident. No. That can't be it. Suddenly, you hear a crash. You perk up and go to check it out. You walk outside. You see no cars pass by. You see a flash of a blue figure as it dashes by you. You jump back. Starlted, you call out, "W-who's there?" You walk around the building, seeing a knocked over trash can, in the direction that the blue figure went. As you turn the corner, the figure grabs you and you're now staring into a blue hedgehog's green eyes. He's holding your arms against the wall. You can't move them. He has a strong grip. You finally let out a sigh then say, "Who are you? Why are you holding me back?" You weren't sure if you would actually get an answer. Finally, he broke the silence. "Im Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog." He smirked. He then walked away like nothing had happened.

You grab his wrist before he could escape. He suddenly grabbed your hand and took off running into the woods that were near the school. It seemed like you two were only running for a few seconds before being deep in the woods. You get to what looks like is a large house. The trees sorounding it were much taller. You tried to ask questions. "Why did you bring me here?" You got no answer. "Why wont you talk?" He looked back at you and said, "You'll get your answers soon 'nough." He smiled gently. He grabbed your wrist and walked inside. It was then when he realized, he had never asked for your name. He suddenly blurts out, "Wait, whats your name?" You look at him a bit startled and say, "(Y/N)." "(Y/N), meet the gang. That's Tails, the one fixing the plane. Amy, the one obsessing that I'm home. Knuckles, the one who is glaring at you. Ignore him."

~a bit later~

Tails came up to you and asked, "Do you know how you got here? I mean, Sonic said he found you outside of the school."

You: "I was outside of my school waiting for my mom..right?"

Tails: Did you come from the 'Human World'?"

You: "What? Isn't this--" you were cut off by Tails.

Tails: "No. You're not what you think you are. You're a (F/A)."

You: "No...How is that possible?"

Sonic: "Maybe Egghead did it?"

You: "Who? Egghead?"

Tails: "Dr. Eggman, He's our enemy and he does a lot of experiments. Especially lately."

You: "S-so you're saying that I'm just an experiment?" You stuttered.

Tails looked over to Sonic then both nodded. Sonic walked over to you and said, "Even though you are, you're still pretty cool." He smiled, "Go look in the mirror down the hall." You walk over to the mirror. You look at your (H/L), (H/C) hair. You're big (E/C) eyes staring back at you. Just like Tails said, you're a (F/A). You had these big white gloves on each hand. Also, you weren't as tall as you were as a human. Now you stood at about four feet. Shocked at what was staring back from the mirror, you walked back to join the others. Sonic held out his hand and said, "Let me show you around." He smiled.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys, that's the first part. This is my first story! Please, please, please comment and give me tips and tell me what you think! It would really help a lot! I really hope that you liked it and the second part will be coming soon! I promise! Love you, see ya soon! ♡