Chapter 17

[cute michael gif on the side/top ☺️]

It was Luke's 18th Birthday and when he woke up and went down the stairs, Liz rushed up to him, kissed his cheeks repeatedly and lead him into the living room where his presents were. Luke jumped up and down when seeing the new iPhone 6+ and an Apple MacBook sitting on the coffee table and he excitedly pulled his Mum into a hug.

"You better love me, those cost more than this house." Liz laughed and Luke kissed her cheek.

"I love them, you didn't have to get me both though."

"I wanted to. Now, tonight were going out for dinner and I want you to invite Ashton." Luke smiled and nodded, giving his mother one last kiss before grabbing his new laptop and phone and heading towards the stairs to get ready for school.

Luke pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain black shirt and a black jacket. After getting dressed, he quiffed his hair like usual and put on socks and his black vans. Seeing as though he still had 20 minutes until it was time for school, he decided to set up his new phone. Once everything was set up, he sent a quick text to Ashton saying 'morning x' and almost instantly, he got a reply.

[From: My baby 💘]

Morning, birthday boy. Maybe if your lucky I'll give you an Australian kiss ;) x

Luke licked his lips, guessing Ashton was being sexual and hastily typed a reply.

[To: My baby 💘]

An Australian kiss? What's that? ;) xx 

While Luke was waiting for a reply, he checked his hair in the mirror once again before sitting back down on his bed and checking his phone, eyes widening and breath hitched when reading the message.

[From: My baby 💘]

It's like a French kiss, but down under ;) xox

And it was obvious that Luke was thinking with his dick when he replied.

[To: My baby 💘]

I'm down for that.. See what I did there? ;) xoxo

Luke chuckled to himself and laughed even harder at what Ashton sent back.

[From: My baby 💘]

You just killed it.. But I'm laughing so hard xD see what I did there? Hard? ahahahahaha

[To: My baby 💘 ]

You're a dork. I love you.

Knowing Ashton wouldn't say it back hurt, but it was better to be ready and mean it rather than just say it and not mean it. So he understood.

[From: My baby 💘]

Have I mentioned that I'm proud of you for coming out to your Mum?

It was obvious that Ashton was trying not to hurt Luke's feelings by the sudden change in subject and Luke just shook his head in amusement because Ashton really was a dork. But he was Luke's dork and he loved him.

[To: My baby 💘 ]

Only a dozen times ;) xoxox

[From: My baby💘]

Well it's true, you should be proud of yourself. Anyway, I'm picking you up in 5. Xx

[To: My baby 💘]