~Princess (Merome)~

LOUD SIGH. Alright, so AwkwardPanda250 (yeah, that chick again. Ugh she's so needy. Jk I love her so :P) requested I write a Merome with a Mitch daddy kink, and TurqDownForHutt has challenged me to a smut battle? Idk, but I'm willing to do it if that means she'll write more smut. Her's is awesome. But anyway, here's Merome with a daddy kink. Why did I sign up for this?
ALSO SORRY FOR THR TERRIBLE TITLE CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE KK GO READ NOW.

The Merome house had been quiet that day. Ryan was spending the night at some girl's house and Jerome was out doing whatever he was doing. Mitch hadn't been paying much attention, too focused on the way the muscles in Jerome's neck flexed as he talked. Mitch so badly wanted to leap up and bite at the flexing muscle but held himself back. Jerome had a girlfriend, so his desires for his Biggums would have to hold off.
He sat in his desk chair, now instead in a pair of sweatpants with nothing underneath. He had been trying to think of something to do, and then it came to him. He could watch their old videos together, starting back in the ASF days. He began one of the videos and sighed as the beautiful voice filled his speakers. He quickly thought better of it and instead put in headphones, so Jerome wouldn't get suspicious. He listened to the voice he knew was his Biggums, but it sounded so much different back then. He felt his member to begin to stiffen and he groaned slightly. Did he really? He grumbled about being stupid as he slid his hand into his sweatpants. He lightly played with his member, feeling it stiffen more as the voice continued. He wrapped his hand around it and began to pump himself slowly. He let his breathing become labored but didn't let any noises escape. As the voices continued on he began to pump himself faster. He squeezed his eyes shut and let a small whimper escape his mouth.
"D-daddy. Oh god." Mitch moaned through gritted teeth. He kept his eyes closed as he heard the voice stop. He whimpered, continuing pumping until he felt his headphones being removed. He opened his eyes slowly to see Jerome in front of him with a huge smirk. "It's not what it looks like Big-" he was cut off by a whine as Jerome removed his hand.
"Of course not Benj. I mean, why else would you be jerking off to my voice?" He said she spun Mitch to face the bed. He sat on it and smiled. "You know Benja, if you wanted some of this you could've asked." Jerome said as he ran his hand down his thigh. His neck muscles were flexing as well as his arms and Mitch was a whimpering mess watching it.
"But you're taken and-"
"Correction Biggums. I was taken. Now I'm not." Mitch looked at him confused. "She'd been cheating on me for a while now Benj. I had just blown it off but I finally told her I was done with it. And then I came home needing to talk to my Biggums and instead find a sweet surprise." Jerome cooed as he leaned against his knees. "So tell me Biggums, how long have you been doing this?"
"Um, I don't remember. I've been doing it for a while I guess." Jerome hummed as he leaned back on the bed.
"And does this ever happen while we are recording?" Jerome asked with a smirk.
"Not yet, no." Mitch replied.
"One last question. Would you like me to be your daddy Mitch?" Jerome asked as he stood up. Mitch nodded feverishly, gulping as Jerome drew closer. Jerome smirked as he rubbed Mitch through his sweatpants, leaving a small moist spot. Mitch whined at the material between Jerome's hand and his member. "Ah, no boxer huh? You're bad Mitch. Hadn't daddy told you not to go commando?" Mitch whimpered and nodded. "And yet you still disobey me. It's a pity princess. I thought-" Jerome was cut off by a loud moan as Mitch yanked him down and bit the flexing muscle. Mitch continued to attack the area, each one of Jerome's moans making it flex again. Jerome pushed him off and smiled. "So you like my muscles princess?" Mitch nodded as he watched his throat flex more from laughing. "That'll make this fun." Jerome picked up the boy and moved him to the bed, all the while Mitch kissed his gorgeous arms. As Mitch hit the blankets he looked up to Jerome.
"Daddy?" Mitch asked as Jerome removed his shirt. Jerome smirked, loving how the name slipped through Mitch's mouth.
"Yes Princess?" Mitch bit his lip and made grabby hands at Jerome. "You have to speak Princess. Use your words."
"I need you Daddy, so bad." Mitch bucked his hips up and whined. Jerome smirked as he saw the sight before him.
"Hold on, don't you want your daddy naked first sweetheart?" Jerome watched as Mitch seemed to melt at the thought of him naked. Jerome chuckled as he pulled down his jeans, his boxers sliding down so the just covered his member. Mitch was writhing in the bed, loving to watch the muscles tense and release as he stripped. Jerome cooed at the sight before pulling down his boxers and climbing atop of Mitch. "Do I really make you drool baby?" Jerome cooed as he wiped away some drool. Mitch's eyes kept attacking his body as he nodded. Jerome slowly pulled of Mitch's sweatpants, watching as his angry member fell flush with his stomach. Jerome licked the tip and Mitch mewled.
"D-daddy. Don't tease me please." Mitch moaned out. Jerome nodded before taking him whole. Mitch bucked into the warmth as he felt Jerome's tongue playing with his member (I'm at 900 words and the smut hasn't even started yet. This might be longer than usual). Jerome's tongue licked along his member as Jerome bobbed his head. Mitch was writhing as he enjoyed the treatment. Jerome swallowed his member and he felt his climax growing close. "D-daddy!" Mitch yelled before slurring into speaking French. Jerome moaned at the sound and that only brought Mitch more pleasure. He moaned out Jerome's name as he came, the other swallowing everything. Jerome lapped up what was still dripping down Mitch's member and the other mewled at the sensation.
"Now, do you want be done now or-" Mitch shook his head no and Jerome chuckled. "What would you like to do Princess?"
"Ride my Daddy." Mitch cooed from below Jerome. He flipped the two and attacked Jerome's lips. Jerome let him, enjoying his attempts at being dominant. He might have been able to pull it off when they were younger, but not anymore. Jerome nibbled at his lips and Mitch split away. He licked Jerome's member for a few seconds before moving so he sat right in front of his member.
"Are you sure you don't want prep Princess." The last word came out as a moan as Mitch sunk down onto his member. Tears pricked his eyes but he still shifted on his lap. Jerome moaned at the sensation but held Mitch still. "Don't hurt yourself Princess. Daddy can wait until it doesn't hurt. Sh. Calm down Princess." Jerome cooed as he propped himself up slightly with one elbow and dried Mitch's tears with the other. Mitch let out a few shaky breaths and Jerome tried to think of a way to help. "Princess, focus on my arms, not the pain okay?" Jerome cooed and Mitch did just that. He watched as Jerome's muscles flexed as he held himself up. And then he began bouncing, focusing on the muscle in Jerome's neck as he moaned. Soon, pain turned into pleasure and he began to moan as well. Jerome felt his head drop back as Mitch picked up the pace. That boy was tight. Mitch moaned even louder as his bouncing met with Jerome's light thrusts. Knowing it had hit a good spot, Jerome continued thrusting upwards that same way. Mitch mewled and moaned as he felt his climax coming.
"D-daddy. Can I-?" Mitch was cut off by a louder moan.
"Go ahead Princess." Jerome replied. Mitch slurred out a mixture of French and Jerome's name as he released, that combined with the tightness made Jerome cum. The two panted, Jerome pulling Mitch off and laying him beside him. Mitch cuddled into Jerome's arms, tracing the muscles with his fingers.
"Thank you daddy." Mitch whispered as his eyes became heavy.
"Any time Princess. Go to sleep." Jerome replied as he held Mitch close.
"I love you Biggums." Mitch mumbled as he fought to keep his eyes open. Jerome chuckled as he pushed the eyes closed himself.
"I love you too Benja. Now sleep." And sleep he did.

Okay. So, this means you have to write another one Lauren. Ha! Um, anyways, I HOPE you all enjoyed. You don't get to ask for a redo Vic and yeah. Other stuff that I can't think of. Oh yeah! I'm almost done with the next chapter of No Name's but my brother stole my laptop again so I can't write it. Sorry my cheeses! I love you all so much! Until next time, Peace my Cheeses!!!