Chapter Twelve

A/N: Yay! We passed 400K reads! Thank you guys; and thank you for the 1K followers and 19K votes. Sorry for the wait for this chapter - I went through insane writers block.

~ ~ ~

In my teen years, I dreamed on numerous occasions of being woken up by Justin Bieber. My dream came true today, but not everything was the way I had pictured it. The first flaw I noticed, was that he wasn't here, with me, in person. He, unfortunately, woke me up through - what I had to assume - was Liam's phone.

Rosie came bounding into my room around ten o'clock that morning, singing Favorite Girl at the top of her - not so on tune - voice. Her head bobbed to the beat of the song as she danced around in circles, her hair whipping back and forth. No, that had no connection to that one popular song by Willow Smith - I still wasn't sure if it was popular because it was good, or because it just sucked.

Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I raised my head. I had a hard time focusing on the constantly moving Rosie as Justin blared through the speakers. He was on the second verse already, and if I knew the song correctly, it would be over soon. Groaning, I dropped my head back onto my pillow and nearly disappeared. These down-feathered pillows were glorious.

My eyes were only closed for a few seconds when I heard the floor creak. I knew my time for sleeping was over when Liam's voice overtook Justin's and my eyes shot open. "Guess what day it is."

I was able to sit up and run a hand through my hair as I laid eyes on Luciano. He was dressed down in jeans once again, a black v-neck hugging his upper body. His shirt was a tad too tight, but hell, who was I to start complaining?

Rosie danced and bobbed as the song came to a close; and I watched as she skipped out the room without another word. I could hear the song starting back up again, and it made me giggle. Liam probably put it on repeat for her.

When my eyes focused on Liam again, I noticed he was leaning against my dresser. I sighed as I thought of an answer to his statement. Guess what day it is?

I laughed, "Is it the day I turn pretty?" I flung my legs out the bed and stood up, straightening sweatpants.

"No," He stated simply, "And from the looks of it, you've received that answer quite a few times."

I whirled around as I finished pulling the duvet back up to the top, making my bed look semi-made. I hated leaving the work to the maids. However, Liam's answer made me stop.

"Are you saying I'm ugly?"

Liam smirked and shrugged. "I can neither confirm nor deny tho-" I didn't need to let him finish. Grabbing a pillow, I chucked it with all my might at his head. He ducked just in time, the pillow harmlessly slapping against the wall before landing on the floor. Luciano stared at the pillow, the back at me. "That wasn't necessary."

"You're an idiot," I laughed as I made my way towards my dresser, Liam watching me the entire time. He had to move his elbow as I pulled a drawer open and gathered an outfit in my arms.

He stared at me the entire time, before saying, "That was sarcasm, right?" As I backed my way into the bathroom, I shot him a forced smile.

"I can neither confirm nor deny-" I slammed the bathroom door shut as I heard something hit the door; a pillow.

Quickly I pulled myself into the jeans and navy blue, button up shirt. I brushed through my hair once, before pulling it into a ponytail and exiting the bathroom. I was more of a shower at night type of person.

Liam was sitting on the edge of my bed when I came out, his back towards me. I cleared my throat and watched his turn around. "So," I said, "What's happening today?"