Delilah~

EyelessJack12Ds:I thank my sister for coming up with the name :3

~time skip: 4 years~

*everyone looks practically the same, except for Delilah

Eyeless Jack POV

It's been four years and Slender says we should try to find out what kind of weapon she'll be using. But all I'm worried about is if she'll even be able to wield a weapon.......

Delilah is for years old, she's missing one eye though she's still able to see through both eyes. she wears a sweater that looks like Toby's though it's a grayish blue with a tan colored hood with a black skirt. Her hair is the same color as mine, and her bangs cover her empty socket.

Me, Delilah, and Toby stood outside with a can on a stump. " Ok, go for it...." I said as Delilah stared up at me, Toby walked over to Delilah and bent down to her height. " I'm gonna give ya a little demonstration....." He said as he flung the hatchet at the can, hitting it directly. I smiled and took a step back, I'll let Toby handle this.

~TIME FRICKN SKIP~

When I came back outside both Toby and Delilah were gone. I almost dropped my scalpel, I searched around and finally found them in the shed. " wh-what are you two doing?!" I said as the two turned to face me, " just looking at the selection" Toby smiled as Delilah nodded and pointed at my scalpel, " what's that?" She asked as I sighed. " this is what I use to kill, lilah...."  I sighed and handed it to her, she beamed and ran into the house with me and Toby close behind. She had ran up to BEN and stabbed him in the knee with it, I ran over and took her back outside, " ok, ok, no more of that..." I muttered as I took the weapon away from her.

Once we had cleared up all the misunderstanding we had tried a knife while Hoody and Masky came out to watch while Hoody recorded the attempt. After she gained a cut from the attempt we tried to think of another weapon she could use. " wanna have her try Hoody's gun?" Masky suggested as Hoody shrugged in reply. " Sure, why not?" Toby agreed as he had Delilah the gun. Hoody had Masky take over the recording and helped her aim. This resulted her making a clear shot and a gun would become her weapon. With Hoody approving greatly of her choice, Slender agreed as well and took over with the rest of the process.......

Delilah POV

Mr.SlendyMan says I'll be using the thingy that Brian uses, and Slendy had let me customize the thingy. Daddy says it's perfect for me, it has this sharp thing that can be taken of of the thingy and will make it that I'll be able to kill still once I run out of the stuff for the thingy..........So I'm happy that I have my own thingy like everyone one else and Brian says he'll help me in training. I think that means I'll be doing something with a train.......