Lay Me Down Chapter 52

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.FAN.TELL.A.FRIEND :D

Alot of people want me to post pictures of the characters, but personally I hate doing that, because it ruins the image I already have and I was thinking about letting you guys choose the character but then some other people agreed with me on not doing it, but you are welcome to throw some out.

Also if you havent checked out my short stories Temptation please do, it would me alot to me.

And finally but not least Lay Me Down is coming to an end. A/N at the end check it out.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

“So how are you doing?” I asked Sasha as I was sprawled out on her bed and she sat Indian style. Carter and I had come over for a visit since he was calling once a day faithfully but she wasn’t. “I mean, you look great.”  I complimented her.

She laughed. I was glad to see that her true smile was coming back. “I’m good. I mean, it’s not holding me back which it shouldn’t, right?” she asked as she played with the comforter on the bed.

“No, it shouldn’t. I’m glad that you are doing good. How are you and your mom?”  

“We’re fine and we have always been fine. I wasn’t mad at her like Carter. It wasn’t her fault and I don't blame her because she didn't know.”

I nodded and then there was a quick moment of silence before she spoke again. “Now that my therapy session is over, how are you and Carter?” 

I looked at her confusingly. “What do you mean?”I asked her.

“Have you two gotten together or has he dumped the whore yet,” she asked with a roll of her eyes and a tick of her tongue.

“We’re just friends!” I told her. “What about you? Any promising guys in your future?”

Her face fell. “I don’t think I can deal with guys yet.”

“I get you and that’s totally fine. You definitely shouldn’t rush into things. I think you are making a good recovery though and you have plenty of time ahead of you.”

“Thanks!”

“You’re welcome.”

“So is there really no Lizzie and Carter action going on? There’s no chance of you becoming my sister-in-law?”

I laughed. “Nope, I don’t think so. That was years ago and things change.”

“But have your feelings changed?”  

“You and your mom are so intent on mine and Carter's love life,” I teased.

“What? Me and you have a love life?” Carter interrupted as he came into the room and sat on the bed next to Sasha. “How are you doing sis,” he said as he draped an arm over her shoulder.