☾Chapter 11: Xocolatl☽

(Y/n) was walking to the kitchen of Cross Academy, she wanted to make chocolates for a certain somebody. She has some basic skills in baking and cooking, so making chocolates should be mediocre.

      A lady cook smiled, "Hello! What are you doing here? You're not going to steal food are you?!"

      (Y/n) smiled, "Ah no! I was just hoping you'd lend me the kitchen, so I can make chocolates, since tomorrow is St. Xocolatl's Day...."

      The lady cook laughs, "Ohhh, of course! Not a lot of girls make their own chocolates to give to someone, they just buy it. Make sure not to make a mess!" She left.

      (Y/n) immediately put on an apron. She got out the ingredients and kitchen utensils that she needed and a random recipe book on how to make chocolates. As she readied herself to make the chocolates, she thought about it and decided to make chocolates for the whole Night Class.

      After hours of hard work, she was finally done filling in each chocolate with different flavors. She finished putting the chocolates into cute hand made boxes and labeled each box to who she will give them to with a small note.

      It was midnight, (Y/n) cleaned up the kitchen of any mess. She placed the apron back and let her hair down. She put all the boxed chocolates into a large knapsack and quickly went to her dorm.

       She fell asleep on her bed as soon as she placed the bag of boxed chocolates at her nightstand.

~

      "(Y/n)!! Wake up! Today's St. Xocolatl's Day!" exclaimed Yuki outside (Y/n)'s dorm. (Y/n) groaned, "I'll be there in a bit!"

       (Y/n) had fallen asleep in her uniform, she speedily brushed her teeth and groomed her hair. She grabbed the bag of the chocolates she made late last night and rushed to the courtyard to see the Night Class. They were lined up against these booths as several Day Class students shyly gave them chocolates.

      (Y/n) rolled her eyes and saw Zero leaning against a tree alone with his back towards her. She approached Zero and poked him. Zero mumbled, "Ugh, what?" He turned around and was holding two chocolate boxes.

       "Oh, two people had already given Zero chocolates...." (Y/n) thought in disappointment. Her hand was hesitant to give Zero her chocolates. She lied, "Oh, nothing I just wanted to poke you." (Y/n) left hurriedly to hand out her other chocolates, as the Day Class students slowly diminished to their dorms. She gave all the Night Class students her chocolates.

      Ruka, the ever so Kaname fan female Night Class student, was astonished, "Why are you giving me chocolates? I've been rude to you ever since you got here..."

      (Y/n) shrugged, "I'm just hoping we can be friends! And I feel like giving chocolates to everyone today,"

      Aido shouted in joy, "Oh my! (Y/n)- chan made all of us chocolates! How nice of her! I love you (Y/n)!"

      (Y/n) shouted at Aido, "H-how did you know I made them?!"

      Aido chuckled, "I happen to pass by the kitchen late last night and saw you! Plus these chocolates smell just like you, (Y/n)-chan!"

(Y/n) yelled, "Stalker!"

      Takuma thanked (Y/n), "Thank you for the chocolates (Y/n), I can see you put in a lot of effort into making the chocolates and the box. You're so sweet and adorable,"

       (Y/n) blushed, "N-no need to thank me Takuma..."

       Rima smiled, "Wow! (Y/n)! You are so nice!"

        Akatuski mumbled, "I don't even talk to you, so why give me any chocolates?"

        (Y/n) replied, "Well, I'm just doing it out of an act of kindness!"

         He scratched his disheveled burnt orange hair and mumbled, "Thanks, I guess,"

        Shiki looked at his chocolate box that (Y/n) gave him. It smelled like Pocky.. He opened them and saw different shapes of chocolates. (Y/n) informed, "I made those kind of chocolates to taste like Pocky for your liking Shiki! I hope you enjoy them!"

         Shiki gave (Y/n) a small smile and softly answered, "Thank you (Y/n).. I will eat only these chocolates over Pocky."

        Seiren, a silent female Night Class student with silver-purple hair and pale violet eyes, looked at the chocolates quietly and bowed her head in thanks.

         Zero watched (Y/n) as she handed out the chocolates to the Night Class and he thought grumbly, "She's gotten too close with those hideous creatures..."

         Then (Y/n) approached Kaname, Zero winced as he tries to suppress himself from attacking the Pureblood.

          (Y/n) nervously gave Kaname her chocolates and said, "Uh... Happy St. Xocolatl's Day, Kaname!"

        Kaname smiled softly, "Thank you, (Y/n).. I knew you'll give me chocolates." He lowered his head to (Y/n)'s face and whispered in a disapproving tone, "But, is that one last chocolate box I see for Zero? Tsk, I thought you knew I told you to stay away from him,"

        (Y/n) dropped her gaze at Kaname and mumbled, "Zero does deserve chocolates, because he has helped me a lot.." Kaname frowned, "Suit yourself then." He left with the rest of the Night Class.

        (Y/n) stood there with a troubled mixed shameful expression. Zero walked over towards (Y/n) and sighed, "Hey, you look like you just got rejected,"

          (Y/n) stammered, "Wh-what?! I was not rejected! It's just... he said something else," Zero raised his eyebrow, "Oh really? What was it?"

        At that moment, Yuki interrupts the conversation as she came out from nowhere saying, "Oh no! Am I too late  to give chocolates to Kaname?!"

         Zero took Yuki's chocolate box that she was going to give to Kaname and he yelled, "Hey Kaname! You forgot one more!" He threw Yuki's chocolate box at the vampire, and Kaname smoothly caught it flashing a small smile to Yuki.

       Yuki pouted, "Zero!!! What was that for?!"

Zero rolled his eyes.

        (Y/n) decided quickly to take out the chocolates designated for Zero and shoved it into Zero's chest blurting, "Happy St. Xocolatl's Day, Zero! Thanks for helping me when I am in need, despite of your personality! Enjoy these chocolates I made for you!"

       (Y/n) fled after her sudden action. Zero was surprised at (Y/n) giving him chocolates. Yuki smiled at Zero, "Aww, (Y/n) gave you some chocolates, Zeroo~! I think you should go after her to thank her."

       Zero sighed in frustration and ran off after (Y/n).

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]