Twenty-Seven|| You Just Got Played at your own Game

Before we start:

OTP: One true pairing. A term you use to express a pair of people that are the perfect partner for each other. Gender doesn't matter.

"The truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the ones worth suffering for."

-Bob Marley.

Twenty-Seven|| You Just Got Played at your own Game

"So, I heard you left school with my man."I turned quickly and caught sight of a certain blonde staring at me accusingly.

Here's a tip, never go to the restroom unless someone is willing to go in the lady's/ men's room to stop a troll from eating you alive. Just listen to me, it might help some day.

"Jenna, long time no see. Where have you been, buddy?" I said and backed further away from her."Don't you buddy me, you little whore. What were you doing with Park yesterday?"

I smiled not so convincingly as the memories from yesterday fled back into my brain.

Come on already! How many floors does this hospital have?

"Want me to prove it?"

That was the last thing he said before he put his lips on mine.

At first, I stood stiffly in between Parker and the wall, but when Parker tightened his grip on my waist, I finally realized what was happening.

Parker Gray was kissing me. . .  again. 

So I  did the most logical thing a girl can do. I kissed him back.

He smiled through our lips and pulled me even closer if even possible. He lifted my arms- that where awkwardly laying at my sides- and put them around his shoulders. Then the the elevator dinged.

Oh, so now you go fast.

"Fuck," he whispered and pulled back.

Why was he swearing? Was he realizing this was a mistake? It probably was a mistake. Oh my gosh, I just made out with Parker in a hospital elevator and he thinks it's a mistake.

"I-uh-I,"I stuttered, trying to find the correct words to say. He smiled and entwined my fingers with his. "Don't worry, princess."

"Hello, Earth to Ellie. Are you even fucking listening to me?" She shrieked as she snapped her finely manicured hands in my face. I needed to get out of here. Ironically, I was supposedly in Mr. Adam's- that one teacher that put me in detention-class and I didn't want to anger him by taking another 18 minutes in the restroom.

"You little slut, something did happen, didn't it?" She angrily threw her hoop earrings- people still wear those?- across the bathroom and glared at me. "I warned you, you're dead now, bitch."

My eyes widened and I took a couple of steps back. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. No need for that, Jenna. No need." Her blue eyes narrowed and she threw herself at me as she let out a battle cry. She successfully tackled me to the ground and straddled me before sinking her hands into my hair.

"I told you to stay away from him! If its anyone's fault, it's yours."

"My fault? Ouch!- if I wanted to get myself killed, I'd climb up to your ego and jump down to- owww!- your IQ." Hey, I was already going to die, might as well die with style. She stopped for a moment and gasped then proceeded by slapping me.