Chapter 28 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 1]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 28 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 1]

"So what's the plan?" I asked Axel as we walked out of the electronics store. Axel had convinced the clerk that we wanted a high quality camera that was unnoticeable to make a porno. Creative much? And when I got mad at him his excuse was 'So they won't get suspicious'.

"Be patient Princess." Axel replied walking over to his motorcycle. "Hold this?" he passed me the bag with the video camera. I grabbed the bag from him.

"Can't you at least give me a hint of what we're going to do?"

He shook his head. "Just be patient Cinderella, you'll know soon enough."

~*~

We sped into the gigantic driveway of his mansion before he slowed down and stopped. He didn't bother parking his 'baby' in his garage. He snatched the bag with the camera from me and motioned for me to follow him.

I got up from the motorcycle quickly and followed him into his mansion like a lost puppy. Surprisingly the whole mansion was clean, considering there was a huge party here last night. "How'd you get it so clean?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Maids."

"But there weren't any maids here last night from what I remember." I scratched the back of my head.

He spun around quickly, making me walk right into him. My nose hit his hard rock chest. I looked up to meet his amazing emerald green eyes.

"You were here last night?" he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"No." I lied quickly.

He smirked down at me before cocking his head to the side. I felt like a deer caught in headlights. "There's no point in lying Princess."

"I'm not lying." I lied again.

"And I'm not as stupid as you think I am." he retorted.

"I don't think you're stupid."

"Obviously, you think I am." his eyes narrowed at me.

"Fine, I was here last night." I confessed avoiding his eye contact. "Happy?"

He nodded and smirked before turning around and going up the staircase. I just stood there staring at him walking away dumbfounded. "You coming?" he asked without turning around to face me.

"Yeah." I replied running after him.

After climbing up a bunch of stairs, Axel finally stopped in front of a dark door with a sign that read 'Do Not Disturbe'. He put his hand on door handle before twisting it opening the door. He stepped aside and gestured for me to go in first.

I observed the room as I walked in slowly. Dark brown wallpaper decorated the room and all the furniture in the room was hard wood. There was a large office desk beside some shelves and two chairs in front of the desk.

I stood there awkwardly just staring at different pieces of furniture in the room as Axel walked to one of the bookshelves and started setting up the camera we got earlier. He turned to me and handed me a cord.

"Hook this to the camera and into the closest socket while I go set up my laptop." he said before walking out of the room.

I nodded and got to work. I hooked the cord to the camera and plugged it into a socket right behind the bookshelf. I walked over to the large desk and looked at some of the picture frames on my desk. Most pictures were of an older balding man with a large beard with an older female version of Axel.