Chapter 58: The Zombies From Walking Dead Have Nothing On Me

UNEDITED

Awesome banner made by:@Strawbxrryyshortcake

Okay guys in sorry for this late update but I'm losing it with wattpad. They randomly deleted all my comments and WIPED OUT THE ENTIRE CHAPTER 57 (which was nearly 10,000 words) So not cool. Anyway if you have an apple product you'll be able to read it, but to those who read on the web or android and can't read the previous chapter, (please private message me or go to the end of this chapter to get a short summary of what happened in the previous chapter)

Somebody needed to switch off the damn alarm. It had beeping for the past I don't know how long and I was starting to get annoyed.

I tried to lift my hand to shut it but my hand just stays there unwilling to move. Oh god, why couldn't I have kept a catchier alarm? Like waking up to the Doctor Who theme song would have been much cooler.

But wait hadn't spring break started already? Why was I keeping an alarm, I-

Everything comes back to me in a flash and I wake up with a start.

Big mistake.

Everything hurts. And I mean everything hurts. Gods, it's like I decided it would be fun to go stand in front of a road roller.

"Oh thank god finally." Michella says flipping her magazine to the next page,"People were starting to panic. Even I was starting to panic that I was going to be wrong. But nope, I am always right."

I was most definitely in hell.

I collapse back into the bed and try to mumble something in the terms of go away I want to go back to sleep.

"I can't hear you with the mask you know?" Michella says,"Not that I really want to hear what you're saying either."

That's when I realise that there is a plastic mask placed on my face.

I struggle to get up and I'm stunned to see Michella actually putting her magazine down and making her way towards me.

Is this how she finally kills me?

But instead she tucks the pillow behind my back and helps me get into something that vaguely resembles me siting up.

I throw her a questioning look, what are you doing?

She shrugs.

"They called mom and dad first." She says,"They were too busy to pick it up so it reached their assistant. As usual. Then they tried to grandma and I picked it up instead and voila here I am."

"I told mom and dad-well their assistants it was nothing and you simply sprained your wrist." She continues,"And grandma doesn't know a thing. She'd probably freak and go commando on everyone's asses and I knew you wouldn't like that. Plus we both know that you could do better without mom and dad's fake concern over the phone you probably want to throw at their face."

I stare at her gape mouthed and she shrugs,"You're welcome. But I'd probably save the thank you's for your two boyfriends who are currently losing their shit outside. And then there is your batshit crazy best friend."

I probably would have at least attempted to hide my shock if Michella hadn't picked up her phone and speed dialled someone.

"Jake sweetheart." She says mockingly,"The love of your life is up and you didn't even have to kiss her awake. I-"

The phone must have cut off right then because she frowned looking at the screen.

"How rude." She mutters.