eleven.

{a/n} do you know how bad I wanna punch a wall? Fucking wattpad deleted half of this chapter!!! Ahh!
Now I have to re-write it. So forgive me if it's not as good as the first time.

Diana POV.

I get up and change into a white crop top with a light denim jeans, and white converse. Washing my face and teeth, I only put on lip gloss since I didn't feel like trying.

I put my hair up in a high pony tail, and grab my luggage, struggling to take it down the stairs, but succeeding. I wipe fake sweat off my forehead, and decide I should eat.

I head to the dining room. Earning many stares, and hearing many whispers. I take my seat and just as I'm about to eat, this happens,
"Diana Bellerose, please report to Dr. Hemming's office."

In less than a second everyone is staring at me. I roll my eyes and get up heading to the office.

Only knowing to expect the worst. Without hesitation I open the door,
"Miss. Bellerose I-" but before he can continue I cutt him off.

"I know Dr. Hemmings. I've ready for my stuff ready, for when ever you day I have to leave I-" now I got cut off by him.

He chuckles, "No Diana, actually I've got too news." My eyebrows furrow at his words. "I thought I was leaving?" I ask him.

"No, a very serious patient of our decided to help you stay. But please Diana this is serious, this patient is very violent, this patient has sent many nurses and doctors to the hospital bleeding to death. Some people would consider him as dangerous."

"We've never gave this patient a partner, or we never forced the patient to socialize, because that patient is a danger to people."
"I-If it isn't safe, then why are you risking me?" I ask him nervously,
He sigh running a hand through his greasy grey hair. "Because he promised not to hurt you."

In that moment I actually felt special. A person who I've never met in my life, actually wants to help me, and yet promise not to hurt me.

"So when do I meet my partner?" I ask him, "Now. Follow me."

He says getting up walking out of the office. I follow him, as we walk the long hallway, we end up outside a door, with to very string securities on both sides of the door.

Dr. Hemming's walks in front of me pulling out some keys from his pocket, he gives me a glance, and looks back at the door, unlocking it with they key he was holding.

He moves aside signaling for me to go in first. I take in a deep breath and walk in, the first thing that catches my attention.

Is a boy, his head hung low, while he played with his thumbs. Wearing a black tight t-shirt, that showed his muscular body,  with some black skinny jeans and black vans.
His hair in a messy quiff.

The door suddenly closing making a loud noise, the boys head slowly begins to lift up, my heart racing.

"Diana, this is Grayson, you're new partner."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{a/n} yes people I am so mad this chapter got deleted, I just want to ahhh scream. Oh my gosh. Okay let me calm down. I am so sorry its not as good as the first time I put this chapter up, but I didn't really remember each single word so forgive me loves.
ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌