Chapter 35: The Morning After

I woke up with my hair covering my face, I felt relaxed and refreshed. Yet, my body was slightly sore from all the sexual energy I released last night. Rotating on my back, I realized Ryan wasn't behind me. Pulling down the blanket that was covering me, I set up, smelling something cooking in the kitchen. I crawled out of the fort to a naked Ryan standing over the stove cooking. With my body feeling weak, I crawled around on the floor looking for my thong.

"Good morning." Ryan said, opening the cabinets.

"Good morning, babe where's my underwear?"

"I threw it behind me last night." Still searching, I couldn't find my thong.

"I can't find it." I pouted sitting on my knees.

"You don't need it, you can just be naked. I like you naked better anyways."

"Ha....I need to go to the bathroom." I stood up and went to walk past Ryan, yet he grabbed my arm.

"Gimme a kiss."

"Stank breath ass." I said before kissing him.

"Shut the fuck up." Ryan said before hitting my right cheek hard.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a bit. What people don't tell you about sex is when you wake up, you're still slightly wet from the night before. So, waking up to that is extremely uncomfortable and irritating. Washing my hands, I walked back into the kitchen to join Ryan.

"I made you an omelette for breakfast." Picking up the plate, I scooted in the fort next to Ryan.

"Thanks." I said eating a piece.

•20 Minutes Later•

"How was last night?" Ryan asked staring at the tv.

"It was nice."

"Ha....nice?"

"Yes, it was nice."

"Just nice? You were screaming."

"I don't remember that." I replied, looking away from him and to the TV.

"You don't remember? You were screaming daddy, ripping the blankets and shit, and tried to push me away."

"Pushing you away from what?" I asked acting clueless.

"Pushing me away from that sensitive ass clit."

"Asshole." I said while standing up. Ryan stood up after me, came up behind me, grabbed my waist, and kissed my neck.

"I'm about to take a shower." He placed his plate in the sink and went upstairs.

I placed my plate in the sink after him, then went back to the den to try and find my thong. Crawling around on the floor I tried searching every inch of the den, yet still couldn't find them. I really need to find these damn draws because those bitches was expensive. As much as I paid for this shit together, it needs to stay together forever. Getting frustrated, I went upstairs to be with Ryan.

Reaching my bedroom, I saw Ryan behind the glass shower door standing under the shower head. Taking my laced bra off, I dropped it to the floor and walked into the bathroom. Sliding the glass door open and stepping into the shower, I closed it behind me. Ryan didn't move when noticing I was getting into the shower. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his muscular back.

"Ha.....now you wanna shut up?" I closed my eyes tightly wanting to savor this moment for some reason. Everything seemed to be calm and peaceful, that's the way I always wanted it to be with him.

*********************
After our shower, we oiled up, and put our underwear on. Right now, we're laying in bed watching tv, specially 'Catfish'. I laid on him with one arm across his chest, and my leg on his leg. Ryan lanced his fingers in my hair playing with every strand while watching tv. Kissing his cheek, I thought about something Ejay said.