Chapter 64

Jason's POV

*SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW*

"You're so fucking sexy!" I growled lustfully, ripping Malarie's bra and panties off. "Ouch! Your nails are too sharp, you cut me." I glance down at her naked body, seeing a long cut appearing on her thigh.

"So what. I'll put scratches all over your body... in a sexual way. Let's face it, this body belongs to us. So we have to take care of it." Licking my lips hungrily, I place a sexy kiss on her lips.

As I ravage every part of her little mouth, she kept trying to push me away. I wouldn't let her up for any type of air. She made me wait, nearly three months to have sex! I haven't seen, or felt any type of vagina in so long. Achy balls, hard dick, non existent ejaculation, using my left hand- when I know she can do it. I am not letting up today... well that's if she doesn't say orange juice.

"I. Can't. Breathe." She struggled, through my constant kisses. "Okay, and?" A hard shove to my chest, caught me of guard... causing me to fall over.

"What the fuck!" Bringing my hand up, I smacked her ass. Hard. In an instant I heard her cry out, along with my red hand print, showing up on her bottom. "Jason calm down, gosh! I needed a breath, seeing as you took all mine away." A smack on my thigh, made me wince in pain.

"Shit!" I seethed, through tightly clenched teeth. Rubbing the tingly feeling away, I saw Mal run out the room somewhere. "Hey! Bring your ass back here!" I called out, walking towards the door.

"I'm in the bathroom. Just hold on, I have to get something." Not listening to a word she said, I make my way out the closet door. Proceeding to the bathroom.

Going inside, I am met with Malarie searching frantically through our bathroom drawers. She seemed so focused on her searching for something, she didn't even notice me come inside. Hesitatingly, I wrap my arms around her waist. She of course squealed scarily.

"Didn't I tell you to wait?" Looking up from the drawer, she gaze into the mirror, looking back at our naked reflections. "I'm impatient." I spoke truthfully, cupping her plump breast in my masculine hands.

"Let me clean your head first. I don't want you to pass out, due to blood loss." She turned in my arms, poking my cut. "Ow Mal, be careful." With a nod, she kissed my lips. "I'm sorry, let's get your head clean, huh?"

I complied not having much choice. She literally pulled me towards the counter, doctoring me up. It seemed as if she took forever, with the cleaning of my forhead. I legit got so bored, and began rubbing my shaft against her beautiful mound. I knew I was turning her on- she would clear her throat lightly, blowing out a shaky breath.

"Okay, you're done. One dinosaur band-aid for you. Sorry, we didn't have anymore regular ones." Looking into the mirror, I see the childish band-aid on my forehead. "That's all good." I flipped her around, ready to hit it.

"Here you go, this is for you." She held up a huge box of opened condoms. "I don't need that, and why in the fuck is the box opened? Who in the hell are fucking?" I shake the box in my hands, for a dramatic affect.

"I'm not having sex with anyone, gosh you're so insecure." I pour out the condoms... only four came out the box of sixty. "So you're not sleeping with anybody, eh? Then explain what happened to the other fifty six condoms!" Cupping my hand to my ear, I wait for her stupid excuse.

"They're not mine, they're Cal's! Gosh! You always accuse me of being unfaithful, only because you've been before." My chest rapidly moving up and down, I point my finger at her.

"Yeah, I've cheated before, but not in a long ass time. So stop throwing that shit my way. Gosh your fucking stupid!" A stinging sensation on my cheek, snapped me to my senses.