Nick Fury: Detective Mode

Somewhere in Northern Eastern Africa Nick Fury is in detective mode trying to find the answers he's looking for. Mostly who are Annabelle's birth parents and why they have her away. Fury finds himself in a market town in Ethiopia.

As he strolls through the crowded market place with the burning sun shinning down Fury walks up to a stand selling bags and head wraps.

"Good day to you sir what can we help you with today?" The merchant asked.

"Just looking nothing in particular." Fury sighed. Someone comes up from behind Fury and taps him on the shoulder. He turns around and see's a tall slim white man wearing a dashiki and some shorts with a shoulder bag.

"Are you Nicholas Fury? He asked in a Australian accent.

"Are you James Tom?" Fury questioned.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you Mr. Fury." James smiled. "There's a little café a block away from here shall be we discus our business there?"

"Sure I'm getting a little famished."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two men sit down in a booth in the café, Fury crosses his arms and let's out a big sigh.

"So..." James pulls out a folder labeled classified. "I'm surprised I even got this much information."

"Why is that? I thought you were the guy to go to to get information?"

"I am, but this has been the hardest thing I've ever had to find." Fury picks up the folder and opens it up. An African woman's picture is inside. She looks like Annabelle.

"Yaya Bono...age 47, location: Cairo, Egypt.

"I can't find the man I'm sorry, but I'm hoping maybe where she is you'll find him." Fury flips though the papers. He looks at a picture of Yaya and chuckles.

"What' so funny?"

"...she looks just like my baby girl." Fury smiled.

"How did you find her, your daughter?" He asked leaning back in his seat.

"My team and I were here many years ago and a crew member found her in one of the crates. Thought about giving her away but she grew on me...she liked me for some odd reason. Love her to death." Fury smiled. James yawns and looks out the window.

"Sounds wried why not just put her in a orphan home or something?" James asked.

"I don't know, that's what I'm planning to find out." James holds out his hand,

"If you need anything else I'm just a phone call away." Fury shakes his hand. "I'll see you around mate." James stands up.

"See you later." James walks out of the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later Fury flys to Egypt to find Annabelle's biological mother and hopefully her father.Fury finds himself  in Cairo standing in front of the Egyptian Museum. He heads inside and is greeted by the receptionist.

"Hello sir, how can I help you today?" He asked kindly.

"I'm here for the 4 o'clock tour."

"Oh okay, just head down this hallway and your tour guide will be Ms. Bono." He smiled. Fury nods his head.

"Thank you, enjoy your day."

"I'll try to sir." She sighed. Fury follows the hallway and sees a group of twenty people waiting around in a big blob.

"Okay hello everyone my name is Ms. Bono and welcome to the National Museum of Egypt. I will be your tour guide this afternoon." She's smiled. "Follow me this way to start the tour."