Chapter 2: July 31

One hot afternoon Friday. Most kids my age were either outside in pools or taking selfies of themselves in the pool then post it up on Instagram. So typical. I was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. Spongebob and was eating his hands as he listened to Squidward to the hand chewing story of the Hand slining slasher. Mom was in the bed sleep and dad was in the kitchen trying to cook me dinner as he was doing it and he went back and forth to the closet to find his black socks. He was to headed to work. "Dad", I begged for the third time. His hazel nut eyes only glanced at me for a split second. I read his eyes they said, Call me name one more time Qwneth Elizebeth Thacker and I'll make sure your rear end is red. " DAM...ER...DANGET"yelled my dad swinging his hands are as if they were on fire. He sat a plate of burnt pizza and put on his jacket over his button up shirt. Mom was pregnant with a baby which is a girl. Yay. The smell of burnt pizza replaced the air. I threw away the pizza and threw in the microwave leftover lassagna. I picked at a loose thread on the couch as I was waiting for the lassagna. When I got it out, smell of lassagna wafted threw my nose. Ahhh. When I was about to eat it, I heard mom screaming in pain. "QWNETH", I wobbled to see what was wrong. I already knew the baby was coming!! I dashed to the hallway sliped on the way and grabbed the house phone mashed in the numbers 911.
911 What's your emer-
LADY MY MOM IS BOUT TO HAVE A BABY SEND A PER..UH...PER..UH..UGH NEVER MIND SEND THE DOCTOR!
OK slow down were do you live
UH..UMM....OH ROSBERRYWOOD 867
Paramedics on their way.