Chapter Six

A/N: I'm trying to write as fast as I can to make up for the lack of chapters while I was traveling, so please enjoy :)

Ed's POV:
I gasped at what I saw.
"You have a......tail??" Al asked.
Now Al and I aren't ones to be able to judge about bodies but...a tail?
"Uhhhh.....hehe yeah...." Rin said scratching the back of his head, glancing at Yukio.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well um..." Rin looked at Yukio. "Believe it or not I'm a... I'm a demon."
"A what?" Al asked.
Yukio just looked at us. "Niisan is half demon and half human. But don't worry, he won't harm you!"
I blinked. I knew very little about demons, only bits and pieces from what I've read.
"I'm sorry, but I don't think Brother and I know much about demons. Are they like chimeras?" Al asked.
"Chimeras?" Yukio asked.
"Yeah, it's a monster that's half of something and half of something else. But demons are a monster all on their own." I replied, deep in thought.
"Brother!" Al scolded me.
I glanced up and didn't catch what I did wrong until Rin spoke.
"Hey ouch man..." Rin laughed.
"Uh! I'm so sorry! I was just spouting out what I've read from books and such!" I started to apologize.
"It's fine. No hard feelings!" Rin laughed while getting up.
"Well why don't you get dressed Rin and meet the three of us out in the hallway?" Yukio asked.
"sure sure." Rin walked off to the bathroom after grabbing a pile of clothes.
We walked into the hallway.
"So Yukio, if you two are twins does that mean you're also a demon?" Al asked Yukio.
He chucked, "No I'm all human. Since Rin is the older twin he inherited all the demonic power."
"Oh." Al replied.
"Okay I'm out." Rin said while walking out of their room.
"Let's go get some breakfast. Al and I know a great cafe down the road." I smilied.
"That sounds awesome!" Rin smiled and we set down the hallway.

---------------------------------------------
Rin's POV:
We got to the cafe, sat down, and ordered. We all ordered besides Al, who said he wasn't hungry.
"So Al, why do you wear armor everywhere?" I asked while drinking my water.
Both Ed and Al tensed until Ed finally spoke up. "It's just a habit he has!!"
"Okay? It looks pretty cool dude." I smiled and both of them relaxed. I wonder why.
---------------------------------------------
Bon's POV:
Both Ukabach and Kuro sat on a table in the dorm's kitchen, listening to Sheimi explain where Rin and Mr. Okumura were.
"So that's where they are and I just thought you guys deserved to know.." Sheimi finished explaining.
I looked away. But my attention was drawn back to the two demons when Kuro began to cry out loud.
"K-Kuro?" Sheimi asked.
He just kept crying. I looked at Ukabach and saw that he had a sad look on his face.
"Don't cry you guys, we'll get them back!" I yelled over Kuro's cries.
Kuro stopped crying, blinked a couple times, and returned to crying. Even Ukabach let out a small cry.

Kuro's POV:
Please just get back soon..... Rin....Yukio.

A/N: Okay so I hope you enjoyed! sorry for pulling at heart strings with Kuro and Ukabach but I thought I would throw that element in there! As always, enjoy! :)