Ch.15

In Dragon Hall
Ash hasn't been there for at least five weeks since the whole Carlos and her uncle incident. Her friends began to worried about her and Lena said "Guys, what do you think we should do about?" Rick snapped his fingers and said "How 'bout Carlos fits her heart with presents?" Mal said "No. Besides she's probably won't speak to Carlos the moment." Evie widened her eyes and said "What if Mal, Lena, and me throw a sleepover for her?"

Lena said "That's a great idea!" and Mal said "Guys look!" They saw Ash walking to her next class and Mal, Evie, and Lena walked up to her. Lena said "Hey Ash," Ash turned her head and said "Oh, hey." Evie said "Well the three of us were wondering if you can come to our sleepover tomorrow?" Ash said "Ummm, I don't know. But, thanks I appreciate it.." She was about to walk inside when Mal finally said "No, no we completely understand. He careful of accepting a sleepover when Maleficent's daughter is going." Ash said in shocked, "No, no, no. That's not the reason wh---"

Mal cutted her off and said "No we get, you're not in the mood into having fun with us. Oh well, the fun is over I guess..." Mal, Evie, and Lena walked away very slowly, then Ash sighed and said "Ok fine. Where is the sleepover going to be?" They turned around and Evie said "At Lena's place. We'll see you tomorrow." Ash waved to them bye and went to class.

The next day Ash was doing her usual day until sunset when she was getting ready for the sleepover and packed her items in her bag. When she walked out of her room, she saw no sign of her uncle and began walking to Lena's house. As soon as she got their there she saw Mal and Evie walking from the another direction and Evie said "Ash!" Ash gave them a weak smile and said "Hey," then, knocked on the door and it revealed Ursula. Ursula said "Ahhhh, Mal, Evie, Ash, what a glorious pleasure. Olivia! Your friends came to see you."

Mal, Evil, and Ash walked inside and Lena walked down the stairs. She said "Guys, I'm so glad you made it." Mal said "We wouldn't miss it in the world." Ursula said "Ok I'm going to the spa with Cruella and now Lena, tell your unfortunate soul of a boyfriend to stop stealing my precious necklace again." Lena widened her eyes and said "First, I'll tell him tomorrow. Second, he's not my boyfriend." Lena pushed Mal, Evie, and Ash up the stairs and into her room.

The four girls played boardgames, did each other's makeup, watched movies, listened to music, and pillow fights. Mal and Evie were talking as Lena fell asleep on Ash's lap. Evie said excitedly, "How about we all tell each other our secret crushes?" Mal smirked and said "Ok we all know who Lena have a crush on, Jay." Lena widened her eyes and stood up saying, "What!? If course not." Ash said "Well I agree, you did flirted with him at Mal's party." Lena said "I was talking to him about things and besides if he even ruined this sleepover, I would slapped him.

The window opened up and they all turned and saw the person they would think ruin a sleepover. Jay. Jay climbed inside and saw them, then said "Hello Lena. Hey everyone." Lena crossed her arms and said "What do you want Jay?" Jay sat down with Lena and said "Well I was on the run from your mother since I stole her necklace." Lena told the necklace from him and said "Well that's an interesting short story but all of us are kinda busy." Ash, Mal, and Evie stand back and eat popcorn at they watch their conversation.

Jay smirked at her and said "Ok what ever you say, gorgeous. Can at least I get a reward first?" Lena said sarcastically, "Of course, Jay." He puckerup his lips and Lena slapped him. Jay hold his cheek and said "Owww! What was that for?!" Lena said "That was for ruining the sleepover. Now get out." Jay stood up and said "Fine. Bye ladies. Bye beautiful." He kissed her on the cheek and left out the window.

Lena groaned and turned to them then, said "Cutted out girls. That proves nothing." Evie said "Ok. Now since Mal and me don't have crushes here the moment. Let's talked Carlos and Ash." Ash said "What are you talking about?" Mal said "Ohhh come on, don't play dumb. We saw the way you two talked to each other." Ash groaned and admitted "Fine. Ok I like Carlos. What's the big deal? He doesn't like me that way." Lena said "Well you'll never know unless you try." They were having a night of their lifes until they went to a pleasant sleep filled up with evil dreams.