Chapter Eight

“Hm.” What’s that like?” Peter asks, leaning back against the wall. He seems fascinated by this ‘not having siblings’ thing.

“Well I have a lot of privacy and I guess that’s nice, but when my parents are busy and my friends are busy I tend to get really bored.”

“Privacy. I have that now, but I remember not having it. My sister would come at the worst moments.” A smile comes over his face and you can’t help but match it with one of your own. “I remember one time, I was with my old girlfriend and we were kissing and my sister came in and screamed.” He chuckled. “She thought my girlfriend was eating my face.”

Although the story makes you laugh, you can’t help but feel a little jealous. What is wrong with me? You think. Why on earth would I be jealous?

“You okay?” Peter asks.

“Hmm. Oh, yea. Just thinking.” Idiot.

“Oh. Okay.”

“Peter?”

“Yea.”

“I was just thinking, um.” Come on just ask. “Do you- do you like-“ Stupid, stupid, stupid. “Do you like- uhh. Do you like chocolate?” Idiot.

Chuckling he smirks at you. “Yes I do. I do very much.” I’m such an idiot. “What about you. Do you like chocolate?” Is he implying something?!

“Yes…”

“Good. Good.” What? Did he just say good? That makes absolutely –“Alex? Would you like to go on a date with me?” - no sense. Wait what?

            “What?”

            “I just- umm wanted- to know if, youwantedtogoonadatewithme?” Okay just stay cool.

Yes(Chapter Thirteen)

No(Chapter Fourteen)