two.

"Lizzie!" I called out, throwing my heels to the side. "Nice of you to visit. Now tell me about last nights shenanigans," the familiar figure smirked as she held a mug, entering the living area from the hallway. "I got fucked up, peed in a bush, woke up next to a toilet by some random dude I called Jacket Guy, met Jacket Guys drunken friend, whom pulled his pants down a little to show me his tattoo, which was slightly pleasing..." I trailed off catching my breath, setting my hands on my hips. She laughed now, "Why do you never let me tag along?" "You're always complaining you're too tired," I rolled my eyes, pulling off my skater skirt. "True. Makes me rethink in case you wanna invite me next time." Lizzie raises an eyebrow as she takes a sip from her mug. I throw my skirt at her, it catching on her head. "Ooh baby," she playfully moans as she holds up the skirt now. I laugh. I was always a quite shy person but Lizzie and I clicked since the day we met. Mostly because there's no way you could be quiet around Liz. She's an avid talker with a naturally goofy personality which made anyone feel comfortable around her. I got to be myself around her. She also acted as my mother figure as well.
After prodding me to take some aspirin and to take a nap, I woke up feeling a bit relieved. I looked around my room which was quite a mess, but I'm usually a disorganized person. I only had a mattress on the floor, a dresser, which didn't have many clothes in it. Most of my clothes were sprawled about my bed, if I could call it that, and my floor. I had one end table which contained my record player and records, and a few posters and pictures on my wall. Most of my posters were of bands like ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, and my pictures were my Polaroids of mostly flowers, but I was particularly fond of one. The picture was me almost fully spooning Liz as she cradled her favorite pillow, we slept. It was one night we went to a house party together and came back, her boyfriend at the time snapping the photo. That's when she was happy, but now she pretends like he never broke her heart and sleeps with different guys to mask her pain I suppose.
I rolled from my mattress onto the floor, blankly staring at the ceiling. In my head, there was a faint pounding, but it wasn't as bad as when I had woken up in Jacket Guys bathroom. I let my thoughts wander as I stared at my ceiling and hummed Ophelia by Lena Fayre. It was one of my favorite songs at the moment. I was pulled from my thoughts as my phone vibrated on my bed. I groaned, crawling on to my mattress, seeing it was an unfamiliar number.
"Um, hello?"
"Hey Gia," a voice quite familiar but less slurred, greeted.
"Matty?"
"Yeah, listen, wanna hook up?"
"W-what?"
"I meant meet up," I could tell he was laughing to himself as there was a loud laugh coming from the background.
"I dunno.."
"We'll send our driver to go pick you up at eight sharp. See you then."
With that, the phone clicked. I threw my phone gently in front of me, groaning. If anything I didn't want to go out again while I was recovering from my hang over and I wasn't up for trying to socialize with people. That just wasn't my forte, it's was Lizzie's. I called miss social butterfly over to my room, explaining to her how I was trapped into going out again. "So if you could join me, that'd be great," I pouted and looked up to her, which only made her roll her eyes. She sighed and sat down next to me.
"I'm too tired, Gigi," Liz sighed, falling over my lap.
"Lizzie, you said next time you would come if I wanted to go out and do something crazy. This is your chance," I poked her cheek as she looked up at me.
"Ugh, fine," she stands up putting on hand on her hip, the other hand pointing at me. No funny business with boys, missy."
"No promises," I laugh, holding my hands up. Because we both knew I had a string of guys I kept around to fuck, but not really. I'm not one to sleep around, not that there's anything wrong with that, as long as you're being safe, which I reminded Liz of each time she brought a guy over.
"Okay, this black dress, aaaand, these black thigh highs," she threw the clothes onto my mattress, then walked out. Thigh highs? I sighed, closing my mascara, reluctantly changing.
"You're fucking hot, Gigi. I don't see why you don't take advantage of that," she released the clamp, letting my hair fall off of the curling iron. "I might almost be as good looking as you, but I don't have your amazing social skills," I sighed, running my fingers through the tips of her dirty blonde hair. "Shut the fuck up Gigi, we are both fucking flawless, and you just need to quit being shy."
I wish it was that easy.
We stood in front of the huge bathroom mirror now, taking turns spritzing perfume over ourselves. She wore a white dress that had a gold zippers. One in the back to put on, one in the front in case she needed to flash her boobs. I made that remark to her and she laughed, "You never know, maybe Dave Franco will be at this shindig." I slipped on my white pumps, trying to remember the last time I was this heavily made up and over dressed to my liking. My black dress had sleeves and dipped quite low on the front. Liz did my makeup, creating a smoky eye affect. I felt over dressed. I threw my heavy coat over my North Face jacket I had on as Liz slipped on her black pumps.
"We're fucking flawless," she stated before we walked out. I nodded, my confidence actually higher than usual.