Game Day (the Pack)

Alright so Ms. Needy over here, that calls herself AwkwardPanda250 aka my bestest friend who loves me no matter how mean I am, asked for another Pack one shot. So, I am delivering. This is gonna be a sequel to Boys of Fall, as per asked. Enjoy~!
WARNING! FOUL LANGUAGE OFTEN USED IN THIS! In other words, I'm not censoring the curse words.

It was about 6:45 Friday night, and the boys were all in Rob's van. The three football players had a game in fifteen minutes, but they were all very happy where they were. The van was parked in the lot by the fields, but no one wanted to get out. Preston and Vikk were deep in a make out (is that right? It sounds wrong) session in the back seat. Jerome was nibbling away at Lachlan's neck and chest while Mitch was cuddled into Rob. He had nearly fell asleep when someone began to bang on their window. Rob rolled it down to reveal Tyler, a friend of theirs.
"I know you'd all like to just stay here all evening but coach is going to get pissed soon." Tyler said into the van.
"Soon? He almost ripped my head off." Jason said behind him. He wasn't part of the team, but he ran water bottles to those on the sidelines. Tyler gave him a peck on the lips before spinning back around. "He's looking for you guys so you better hurry before he murders someone." Jason added before dragging Tyler off. Preston groaned as he split from Vikk, fixing his hair slightly and hopping out. Mitch grumbled something along the lines of being comfy before hopping out after Preston.
Jerome smirked at Lachlan and said "You might want to hide those" before walking out and smacking Preston's butt. He jumped and glared at Jerome.
"For fucks sake. How am I supposed to hide these?" Lachlan groaned as he looked at his neck in his phone.
"You don't get out of the car?" Vikk offered as e climbed up to Lachlan's seat.
"I love to watch them play though!" Lachlan said with a whine.
"All you watch at these games are their asses." Rob said as he crawled back to the center row.
"Yes, but I love to watch them! They look great in tight anything." Lachlan said with a light hum. Vikk rolled his red and sat on Lachlan's lap.
"If you don't stop with that soon I'm going to work you up and then leave you." Vikk threatened from his lap.
"Oh really? Like you'd be able to leave." Lachlan scoffed. The Brit went to reply but Rob stopped them.
"Please don't make me listen to you two fuck. I'd much rather head over now so we get good seats." Rob said as he opened the door. "Are you gonna come watch them or stay back here and have sex."
"Do we get a choice or-" Lachlan began but Vikk rolled his eyes and got out "I guess not. That's cool."
The boys found their way to the bleachers, sitting near the front but not the first row. Lachlan was on the edge with Rob and then Vikk. Beside them sat some girls who were all too excited to see the game. Rob rolled his eyes at their conversation and grabbed out his phone. He scrolled through messages and notice one from an unknown number.
"You're precious boyfriends are in for one hell of a night. Too late to stop me now. ~D" Rob stared at the text before showing it to Lachlan. He read over the text and bit his lip.
"Is he talking about us or..."
"I don't know. I hope no one but that's obviously not going to happen." Rob replied back as Lachlan trailed off.
"What's up?" Vikk asked, looking towards the two.
"Nothing Icky Sticky Vikky." Lachlan said. The youngest -and smallest- of the group crossed his arms (I know Vikk may not be the youngest, but just go with it). Vikk hmphed.
"Vikky, it's just another one of those stupid homophobic texts that had a threat. That's all. No need to worry, it's probably nothing." Rob cooed quietly so the girls next to them couldn't hear. Vikk sighed and nodded. They went back to staring at the field as the buzzer went off.
By half time, Rob had gotten three more texts from the number.
"Ooh, aren't you scared Robbie?"
"Oh, they look gorgeous in tight pants. I can only imagine them naked." And
"Robbie, I'm grabbing them at the half. Say bye bye!" He scanned the benches and saw the three were perfectly fine. He heard Lachlan's phone go off and the text made his face pale.
"Watch closely as they get beaten and an ambulance arrived. But they won't make it to the hospital, now will they Lachy?" Rob got up and told Lachlan to stay there. He walked down by the side of the field and signaled Jason over.
"Hey Jase. Look, me and Lachlan are getting threats that someone's going to try to get Mitch, Jerome, and Preston. Could you watch-" Rob was cut off by loud yelling.
"What did you just call us?" Jerome hissed as he stood up.
"F*gs (I hate that word I hate that word I hate that word). Because that's what you are. You're all a bunch of-" he was cut off by a punch from Jerome. Tyler quickly stood up to help but got punched instead and fell backwards over the fence.
"Tyler!" Jason yelled as he rushed over.
"No no no. Shit. Jerome!" Rob yelled, making Mitch look over. "Don't let them fight! Trust me!"
"Biggums, calm down. Can you just leave us alone?" Mitch growled at the man.
"No, f*gs like you don't deserve to be on the football team."
"Oh really? Homophobic assholes like you don't get a say in it. Now off you go, you're not wanted here." Preston growled back. Tyler had stood up shakily by now and Jerome was sitting down again. The coach signaled that Rob could come over and so he did.
"Why'd you stop me?" Jerome asked Mitch.
"Rob told me to." Mitch said.
"Someone is trying to grab you guys their plan was to get you into ambulances from a fight and then just steal those. I can't have that happening." Rob said as he crouched down in front of them. "I gotta get back to Vikklan. Stay safe and be careful." Rob said as he stood up. "Thanks coach." Rob yelled before running back up the bleachers to the other two. They were still there, just now cuddled next to each other. "You two okay?"
"Yeah, he's just scared. How's Tyler?" Lachlan replied.
"Seems to be doing well. Might be out of the game so we'll have to thank him later."
"You ruined my plans. Sneaky little f*gs. I will get you, and now I want all of you." The text read. All three of the boys got it, and now they were terrified.

Whoop whoop! Here's a Pack one shot. Sorry it's not quite as fluffy, but whatevs. Holy shit does my shoulder hurt rn. Also
PSA: I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF THE WORD F*G OR ANY OTHER OBSCENITIES TOWARDS ANYONE. PLEASE DO NOT USE TERMS LIKE THAT WHICH IS ABOVE TO HURT SOMEONE. IT'S NOT NICE TO DO AND ALL MY CHEESES ARE NICE PEOPLE!
Now that that is over, I HOPE you enjoyed. I HOPE this was okay Vicky. If not, *sigh* you can have a redo. Or a sequel, I could do that. But not until my other like 10 requests are done. I think only 1 is not from you. So you better have liked it. I love you all! Until next time, Peace my Cheeses.