Chapter 76.

ARABELLA CASPER

The moment his plump lips touched mine did it finally hit me that I was back. I was shocked that he would kiss me like this, especially in front of Luchesi. The kiss wasn't like the other kisses we had shared before. This one was full of passion and desperation, rather than our other playful and teasing kisses from before. Although my goal was not for us to kiss, I can't say I was upset that it happened.

One of his hands dropped from my cheek and rested on my waist. I allowed myself to kiss back, but deny any access to my tongue. My hands wound their way into his hair, where I lightly tugged on the curls. His lips moved against mine in the most sinister way possible as the cool metal of his lip rings, were grazing my bottom lip. For a moment I forgot what I was so upset about. As I became more aware of my surroundings, it was as if he did as well.

He pulled away slightly, but lightly rested his forehead on mine. His breathing was heavy and after a few seconds he lifted up and gave me a lingering kiss on my forehead. "I missed you so fücking much.." he mumbled, using that 'too helpless for my own good' voice.

I let my finger scratch at his scalp as his eyes closed in content. I stood on my tip toes and whispered quietly into his ear. "I missed you too.." I admitted. I can't say that I didn't, even if he made me as angry as he did, I missed him a lot. As the silence fled through us, I heard the footsteps on Luchesi's boots echo into the room.

"You two look cozy" he stated. I turned around to see the widest smirk planted on his face.

"He's been like this the entire time you've been gone.." Harry said looking at Luchesi as if he was toxic.

"Like what?" I asked with a small smile grazing my lips.

"Annoying and always wearing that fücking shït eating grin.." he mumbled, making me chuckle.

"Oh, Arabella the stories I have for you!" Luchesi said with raised eyebrows making Harry's eyes widen.

"Uhm no not right now!" he yelled, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest. "We don't need any of that right now" he said, pulling me towards the staircase.

I laughed and proceeding to walk up the stairs as Harry kept on an ugly pout like a child. Although the house was a mess, I have to give it to Harry for trying his best to hide it all. I obviously could tell it needed a full clean, but I find it really sweet that he attempted to clean it for me. I followed him up the familiar staircase and towards the door of his bedroom. Once we were both in his room and the door had been shut, he grabbed the purse from my arm and tossed it on the floor.

"Fück" he cussed, sitting on the bed, spreading his legs apart and pulling me to stand between them.

"I see you and Luchesi have gotten close.." I said with raised eyebrows making him look at me and roll his eyes.

"Mhhm" he said, tilting his chin up and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Harry..." I whined, as he tried to sneak in another kiss. "We need to talk"

"Later, right now I want to kiss.." he mumbled pulling me forward as he fell back on the bed.

He pulled me so I was laying on top of him. I climbed on the bed and straddled his hips. I flipped  my hair to one side before allowing my lips to meet with his. His tongue eagerly tried to pry my lips open and before I knew it, I was surrendering and allowing his tongue to dominate my mouth. His hands ran down my back before settling on my backside. He grunted as both of my hands had rested on the sides of his face.

The metal in his lip ring gave me a sense of edge and confidence. I lightly withdrew from his lips before allowing my tongue to run up and down on the small piercings. A burst of confidence ran through me as a moan had irrupted from his throat making me stick my teeth out and bit down on one of the metal rings before lightly tugging on it. I felt his hands squeeze my bum before finally he rolled us both over so he was on top.