[5]The Hero in Shining Metal (NoochZahHutt)

Hey! I wrote fifth installment of Tear- screw it. I wrote the fifth chapter of my NoochZahHutt library! XD seriously tho. I ship it too much. I might transfer these all to a separate book once I'm done with them. I'm not sure yet. Until then, enjoy this one and don't kill me please! You need me to write any more if I decide to continue it!
Recap: "He- oh my god. He's coming back. I'm so so sorry. I don't want this. He's- oh god he's mad. He's making me cheat on you. I'm so sorry babe. I love you to death Noochm."

"Pete? Petey don't hang up!" Mat yelled at the dead line. "Shit. What did he mean he was making him cheat on me?" Mat asked as he paced his bedroom panicked. "You know what, I'm going to go find out." Mat said as he grabbed his jacket and cellphone, dialing his mom. "Hey mom? How does a trip to California sound?"
He met his mother at the restaurant, explaining on the way there. She said they'd discuss it when he arrived. He pulled up and got out of the car to be hugged by his mom. He tried to hold back the tears but they began to flow.
"Someone's hurting my boyfriend and I can't do anything! What kind of terrible boyfriend am I?!" Mat sobbed into his mother's hair. She cooed and hugged her sobbing son.
"You're a great boyfriend, and that's why we're getting you to Cali. I've already discussed it with the other two and they said go crazy. We've got a plane booked in three hours, so let's go pack and head on out!" She said to her son.
"You're the best mom." Mat said as he sniffled away his tears.
"No, I'm just doing my job. I took you away from your boyfriend, the least I could do is take you to him when it's needed most. Let's head home Mathew." Mat nodded and climbed into the passenger seat. He stared out the window the whole ride there, imagining the scenarios his Petey could be going through. "He'll be fine Mathew. He's a strong boy, I'm sure of it." Mat chuckled at the statement.
"Brandon is anything but strong." Mat mumbled and she sighed.
"If he wasn't strong he would have broke it off with you Mathew. He would have given up when he heard you were moving. Or during the night after, or during the last hours you spent with him. He's a very strong boy, just like you." His mother cooed as she pulled in. "Pack a suitcase for a few days. And bring your guitar, or else you'll regret it." Mat nodded and ran up to his room. Rob was collapsed on his bed when he saw Mat rush in.
"What's wrong? Mat?" Rob asked, sitting up and watching the boy.
"Someone has Brandon, someone is hurting my Brandon. And mom is taking me to Cali." Rob blinked once before standing up and hugging the boy.
"Good luck Mat. Now go save your man, and tell him I said hi." Mat nodded and hugged Rob back.
"Catch up Mitch for me? And tell him I said good luck." Mat said and Rob chuckled.
"Of course. Now off to Cali, don't forget your guitar." Rob said. Mat smiled.
"Wouldn't dream of it. Bye Rob!"
A few hours later (I'm not checking how long the flight is. I'm lazy so deal wit it) he landed in Cali. It was now dark, and he had informed the police of the situation. He had gotten a call back that he wasn't at his house and he couldn't track his cellphone. That worried Mat, seeing as Pete always had his phone on. He had asked to join the search and the police agreed to it, his mother bringing their stuff to their hotel. He was searching for about an hour before his phone went off. A call from Pete and he answered immediately.
"Brandon?!" Mat asked into the phone. A nearby officer rushed over.
"No, aren't you cute? I'll take it you're his boyfriend?" A voice said over the phone, the call now on speaker. The cop gave him a sympathetic glance before listening again.
"Yeah I am. Where is he?" Mat asked.
"Ha. Like I'd tell you. I'm enjoying my play toy."
"Mat! By our tree-" he heard Brandon begin in the background before he heard a loud smack.
"What did I say about talking precious?" The voice cooed to Pete.
"Go to h*ll." Brandon hissed, earning another smack.
"You're not as well behaved when he's not on the phone. I'll have to remember that." Mat finally realized what Pete had said and laughed.
"I'll show up there soon you f*cker. And it won't be pretty for you." Mat said before hanging up and signaling into the park. "The woods behind the park! We built a tree house by an abandoned building!" Mat yelled back to the cop before sprinting off. A few minutes later he arrived at the abandoned building. It was a shack, big enough for the bare essentials. He heard screaming from inside and watched as the police arrived. One broke down the door as two others came in with their guns ready.
"He's running!" He heard a cop yell and most of them ran off. Mat snuck inside and looked at his sweet little slime. He was cuffed to the wall, only boxers left on.
"Mat! Noochm. Oh thank god. You're here! Oh my god. I can't-" Pete said, near hysterics. Mat shushed him and snapped the cuffs. Brandon rubbed his wrists before attacking Mat in a hug. He began to sob as he hugged Mat.
"Sh. I've got you darling. I won't let him hurt you. You're mine and only mine. No more sharing." Mat cooed as he pet Brandon's hair. The cop who had listened to the phone call walked in and smiled at the two.
"Sorry sir, but it's required we have you go through a series of medical exams to test for any poisons or long term damage."
"Does it search mentally? Because then we'll be here all week." Pete said, still in Mat's arms.
"No sir, just physical. Your boyfriend can come with you. It's understandable to be nervous around strangers after a traumatizing event." The cop said as she looked around. Mat smiled and kissed Pete's neck. He pulled off his sweatshirt and threw it on Pete, it was just long enough to reach mid thigh (I'm sorry, but that mental image is adorable. Carry on). Pete hugged the sweatshirt, loving the intoxicating smell of Mat.
"Thank you miss." Brandon said to the woman. She smiled.
"Yes, thank you. Especially for not being homophobic." She chuckled at Mat's thanks.
"Most the officers on the force are. Only the really old ones who file paperwork are anymore." She replied before leading the two to the ambulance awaiting Brandon. Brandon gripped the sweatshirt tighter and prayed for no publicity. There was luckily no cameras or news reporters and that made Brandon happy. He got the tests run, finding nothing but a few bruises and sensitive back muscles. Brandon was relieved he'd be done with this whole thing soon, he was terrified.
After the tests, Brandon's parents showed up. They thanked the police and Mat tons of times as they hugged Brandon. He hugged back, feeling tears form.
"I know you said you don't like to see me cry but-"
"Cry if you have to Brandon. It'll make you feel better." He nodded and buried his face in Mat's shoulder as sobs racked his body. His parents signed some paper work they had to do aa Pete got to cry.
"So, you're my son's boyfriend." Brandon's dad said as he walked over. Brandon had calmed down and was now just hiding in Mat.
"Yes sir." Mat replied.
"Thank you for saving him. It almost makes up for the hickey you gave him." His father said with a chuckle.
"Dad!" Brandon whined, making them both laugh.
"It's fine babe. I'm used to teasing. I live with Mitch in case you forgot." Brandon mumbled something before hiding in his neck again. "I didn't hear that but sure babe. Whatever makes you happy."
"Wow, glad you learned at a young age the other is always right. He still hasn't learned that yet." Brandon's mother said, pointing to his dad. Mat chuckled and cradled Brandon. "I'm glad you make him happy. He really needs that in his life." Mat let out an airy chuckle.
"I think I needed it more than he did." Mat said before kissing his forehead.
"I don't want you to leave Mat. Don't leave me again." Pete cooed into his neck.
"You know I have to honey. I live back in New Jersey." Mat replied. That was obviously not what Pete wanted to hear because he whined.
"But Noochm, if you stay you could live with me." Pete cooed.
"Like anyone would allow that doll." Mat said with a chuckle.
"I don't care if I have to hide you in my closet, you have to stay." Pete muttered and pecked his neck.
"Is that some sort of gay joke?" Mat asked and began laughing as Pete turned bright red. He shook his head no.
"Not unless you want it to be." Pete whispered, nibbling on his neck. Mat hummed before standing up, holding Pete bridal style. "Mathew!" Pete squealed. "Put me down!" He yelped as he clung onto Mat.
"Hm, why should I?" Mat asked.
"Because you want your sweatshirt back at some point." Pete answered confidently.
"Nah, you can keep it. It's gonna smell like you." Mat replied as he walked towards the car with him.
"Really?!" Pete asked, eyes lighting up.
"Whatever makes you happy love." Mat cooed as he stood by the door to Brandon's parents' car. Pete laughed giddily as he hugged the sweatshirt close.
"It smells like you." Pete cooed as he hugged the sweatshirt. The door was opened for him and he placed Brandon carefully inside.
"Anything important from the doctors?" Brandon's mother asked.
"He's bruised up pretty bad. He's gonna have a problem walking for a while." She gasped lightly but nodded.
"You are a miracle worker Mathew. Thank you for caring about him."
"I always have and always will. He's my little slimy damsel, and I guess I'm his hero in shining metal." She laughed at the statement and let Mat freely climb into the back with Pete. "I love you Brandon. And I'll love you to death." All Mat got in response was a snore.

It's adorable! Asjndgsjosmydidbdy! Alright, breathe. I HOPE you enjoyed, cause u sure did. If you guys want, I can just keep expanding on this. I love these characters and what I've done to them. I could also do a Poofless or Merome chapter for this. You know what? I'm gonna add a chapter number type thing to all of these. So that way new people aren't confused. Until next time, Peace my cheeses!