Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

•Megan•

4 hours have passed since Julia told me the news. She was probably gone by now but right now I'm alone. I have no friends because Julia was my only friend was accepted me for my social status. I cried for about an hour then I think I cried myself dry so I got bored and fell asleep.

Liam left for school and I made sure during his free periods he was to let one of the other nerds help him. Also after school have another smart person helped him since today I was gonna spend time with Mr. Steel and my mother.

I didn't want to but I'd like to create a non awkward mother daughter father bond. And also I am filled with questions.

"You ready?" My mom asked walking in my room.

"I guess. I've been wearing the same clothes for a couple of days." I sarcastically said.

I wasn't gonna take that risk to let Liam see me naked. This isn't Titanic or some shit.

My mother helped me on my wheel chair and rolled my down the stairs and into the car.

"We are gonna pick up your um, Mr. Steel at his apartment." My mother told me.

I nodded my head and looked out the window as we drove away from the house.

•°•°•°•°•

"I have so many unanswered questions." I told my mom and Mr. Steel.

As of now we were at IHOP for some breakfast. I chose the place because it was the only place I could think of and it wasn't that far from where Mr. Steel was at.

"What do you have to say then." My mom asked.

"What did you mean when you told Liam to 'protect me' and why tell him over your own child you left me fatherless for all that I can't remember." I kept a calm regular tone cause I didn't wanna start drama.

My parents made eye contact and seemed to be communicating. I cautiously stared at them for a while.

"So are you gonna answer Mr. Steel?" I asked.

They turned over to meand he sighed.

"Okay because how do I put this," he started rubbing his hands together something I do when I get slightly nervous, "I was worried about you ladies. What if randomly the Wrangle brothers broke out of jail or something, you'd need protection. Look at you now all bandaged up."

"You don't even know what happened that day." I was getting offended by that last statement.

"Well I know it ended up terribly." Mr. Steel said.

Okay I might be over reacting. Well I'm not when it's that time of the month things seem to annoy me quicker. Yeah I started this morning and no, I didn't bleed on Liams phone.

Any ways he pulled the cord.

"Oh shut up!" I scoffed.

"Don't tell your father to shut up." My mom raised her voice slightly.

"You shut up too mother." I spat.

People were looking at us, I can sense it. But I didn't care. I'm annoyed as hell right now cause my dad.

"I've raised you better than this Megan." My mom lowered her tone.

"You didn't raise me at all. My whole life you've been saying by dad went stir crazy! As soon as I turned 10 you always left me in the house alone to fend for myself or sent me to Julia's house! I considered you as a best friend at one point but now that I think of it you're nothing but a skanky little whore."