For Serena

I was starting to stretch when I saw him.

Thomas. Brodie. Sangster.

I couldn't believe that he was in my dance studio!!!

I tried to act calm as he walked right up to me.

"Hello." He said in his lovely accent. "What's your name, love?"

"My name? Oh, it's um... Serena! That's it." I stuttered out.

Great job Serena. Great job. I thought, mentally kicking myself.

"That's a beautiful name." He replied.

I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Th-thanks." I said.

"Alright class." The instructor started. "As I'm sure you've already seen, Thomas Sangster will be in this class today-"

She was interrupted by an eruption of whispering and giggling.

She clears her throat and everyone looked her.

"He is here today because he is going to be in a new movie and it's about dance.( this isn't a real movie I'm just making it up ) So, he is here to watch all of you and in the end, he will pick one of you to be his dance instructor."

"And," she continued. " the lucky girl who gets chosen gets to be in the movie."

Everyone started whispering again.

I looked over at Thomas and he smiled at me. I blushed and smiled back.

---

It was my turn to try out and I was sweating like crazy.

The song Salute by Little Mix came on and I let the music take me.

Once the song ended I was panting.

I looked up at Thomas and he smiled and said "Good job."

I smiled, feeling pretty confident, but then I realized that he probably said that to everybody.

I sat down and waited anxiously for the auditions to end.

Once the last girl had auditioned, Thomas stood up and stood in front of all of us.

"Well there's one thing I know for sure. You all are great dancers." He said.

Everyone giggled.

"But I've decided on who to pick, and it's, Serena!"

I stood up in a daze

Everyone started clapping. Well, some girls were glaring at me.

I walked over to Thomas he whispered in my ear, "You really did a great job."

I smiled and said thanks.
---

"Alright. The next thing is a back flip." I said to Thomas.

I demonstrated.

He stared me with awe.

"I'm never going to be able to do that." He said.

I smiled. "Don't worry. I'll help you."
----

The day has come where i would be shooting in the movie.

I was so nervous. What if I mess up? What if I make a fool out of myself?

I tried to snap out of it. I walked into the theatre where we were shooting and I saw Thomas.

He walked up to me as soon as he saw me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I looked down at my feet. "Actually Thomas, I don't think that I should do this. I think that you picked the wrong person-" I hadn't realized that I was crying until I felt a warm tear trickle down my cheek.

Thomas wiped the year away.

"Hey," he said,"you are going to do great. I know you will." He smiled and I felt a little better.

The scene that we were shooting was I was a professional hip-hop dancer and I was doing a performance.

I had memorized the dance and the song that I was dancing to by heart. But I was still super nervous.

I got up onto the stage and the lights blazed down on me. The music started and I forgot everything. I stood there, frozen, while everybody was staring at me.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and I ran off of the stage.

I went into the hallway and started crying.

I felt someone sit down next to me. It was Thomas.

"I told you that I can't do this Thomas." I said miserably.

Thomas lifted my chin so that my eyes were staring into his deep brown eyes.

"Don't you ever doubt yourself Serena. You are the most talented dancer I have ever seen. And i know that you can do this." He kissed my forehead and walked away, leaving me in shock.

I returned to the stage after I had cleaned myself up a little bit.

"Are you ready now?" The director said, a little annoyed.

I nodded.

I climbed onto the stage again and the music started, but this time I didn't freeze.

I started dancing my heart out.

I did every move perfectly. Once the song ended the director said that we could have a 5 minute break.

I ran off the stage, happier than ever.

I saw Thomas walking towards me.

"You did it!" He said hugging me.

"Hey I was, I'm wondering if maybe you wanted to out sometime or something." He said.

I giggled. "Are you asking me out?" I asked, smirking.

"Maybe," he said. "It depends on what your answer is."

I pressed my lips against his.

"Does that answer it?" I said.

He smiled. "That's answers it nicely."

I giggled and he took my hand.

___________________________
Hey guys! I hope that you like this one Serena! Summer is almost over for me😑 I don't wanna go to back to school😓 oh well. I just went to universal studios in Orlando Florida and I went to Harry Potter world again and I LOVED IT. AGAIN. I love Harry Potter soooooooooo much! COMMENT IF YOURE A POTTER HEAD!!! Oh and requests are still up