Chapter 44: Hold Me

DON'T WORRY, MOTHER IS HERE. 

* * *

Hey guys!

So, as some of you might have noticed in the tags for Omertà, I'm submitting it into the Watty Awards!!! (And most likely Borgata)

With your help, I'm confident that Omertà has a standing chance at the People's Choice awards! On August 24th-31, Wattpad wants YOU to post a link to my story on Twitter, with the hashtag ‪#‎MyWattysChoice‬!

I hope you will all follow me on Twitter @katrocks247 for updates on the awards, and be there to support me within that time!!

Thank you all so much for your continuous support of all my stories!! All of you are so incredible and important to me! <3 <3 <3 <3 

:D

Again, thank you. 

Kat

xx

 * * *

Ferro slammed the limo door behind him, his eyes two heated black pits as they slid to me. His mouth morphed in a grin similar to mine. As soon as I'd gotten into the car, I slid all the way to the other side of the vehicle, so that Ferro and I were on opposite sides.

He arched an eyebrow, as if to say, 'Really?'

"Take off your tie," I said, crossing my legs and leaning back in my seat.

"I see you want to play games, tigrotta mia."

"Take it off," I repeated, more snappily.

"Damn." Ferro looked somewhat amused, but mostly frustrated, as he popped the collar of his dress shirt and undid his tie. He slid it off and thumped it down onto the seat, next to him.

"Now your shirt. Fold it up when you put it next to you, or I won't be impressed."

His eyes narrowed into slits. "All I have to do is go over there and get you, tigrotta."

That sentence brought eagerness in my chest, but I hid it well on my face.

"Chicken?" I asked.

Glaring at me, Ferro lifted his hips up slightly and pulled his shirt out from his slacks. His long fingers neatly undid the buttons of his shirt, leaving a black wife beater underneath. His tan, defined arms were exposed, as well as glimpses of his tattoos. I was profoundly satisfied by the way I could see his chest rising and falling quicker than usual, with a boost of testosterone.

"Take the wife beater off, too."

"Want to know what I think?"

"Not really."

Ferro licked the one corner of his mouth, staring at me. Contemplating something. After a long moment, he seemed to decide against whatever he was thinking, and took off the wife beater. I'd thought about licking a man completely clean, as often as I thought about licking Ferro clean.

Ferro's bowed his head a little, and then leaned forward on his elbows. "I think you're just a little dîck-shy because you've only had sex once, so you're postponing it. That's perfectly understandable, considering we're going to fück like animals, yes?"

"Maybe I just don't want to car sex again. Maybe I'd like to have sex on a mattress with a man, and not in a limo like a horny teenage boy and girl during prom."