xxviv.

"그냥 니가 있었으면 해"

dear jungkook,

april 12, 2010. i don't think i'll still be able to forget this day. this might be a small thing for you, but for me, it's not. this was my 14th birthday. i thought nothing special would happen, but i was wrong. i celebrated it with you. we were under the cherry blossom while you were holding a small cake that has a lit candle. you sang me a birthday song and i couldn't help but smile. not just because of your surprise, but because i am hearing an angelic voice. i am hearing your angelic voice. jungkook, that was already enough for me. you, yourself, is already enough for my birthday.

you asked me to make a wish before i blow the birthday candle so i did. i closed my eyes and asked for something. you.

we talked for hours after that. we celebrated my birthday in the most simple way, but i was happy. really happy, because i was with you. if you only knew how much you make me happy, jungkook. if you only knew.

i thought everything was already finished, but i was wrong. you handed me your notebook. i didn't know why you did that, but i opened it anyway. something was written on the first page.

"난 정말 정말 당신 을 좋아합니다. 당신은 같은 생각 합니까? 당신은 내 할 수 있는가? (i really, really like you . do you feel the same? can you be mine?)"

a smile gradually formed in my face and nodded as an answer. and in an unexpected moment, we shared our first kiss.

jungkook, i know that we were only kids that time. kids who doesn't know anything about this world, kids who doesn't know anything about love. but this, jungkook, i know.