Chapter 31

Louis though about what his son said.

Actually he couldn't even get it out his mind during the dinner.

He really likes Chris but not in a relationship kind of way.

Never did.... Maybe he should have told that to Harry jr. but he needs to figure everything out himself first.

So that's how he spent the next 30 minutes of his and Chris dinner. He really couldn't stop himself from smiling as he and Chris talked about basically everything, like childhood, memories, first crush, first kiss, mates, kids, everything.

Oh and Chris was an alpha.

They kind of got along from the moment they meet each other.

It feels like they know each other from ages, but he can't understand it himself, it's a little weird...

" Lou are you ok? You look a little sad...?" Chris asked as they walked out of the fancy restaurant, to Chris' Range Rover.

"It's just... I don't understand how can I feel so comfortable with you, we kind of know each other for only a few weeks ago... But I feel that I can tell you everything... And not in a boyfriend kind of way... I... I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner, but I love my mate, I would never be with someone else, like ever. And I accepted your dinner offer because as I told you I feel something special for you..." Louis said, as they got closer to the car.

"Oh, Lou, I feel the same about you, babe and I... I have something to tell you... That will explain your feelings for me... Lou, I'm your brother." Chris said, as they were finally in the car, just talking.

"You're my brother?" Louis asked in awe. He didn't even knew he had a brother.

"Yes...I'm your older brother... And you may not remember you, but I do, I remember you boo... you were only a few months old when our parents kicked me out... I was 14..." Chris explained, holding Louis' hand.

"So you're my brother... I have a brother... wow... " Louis mumbled, confused, but a little happy. He always wanted to have a brother.

"Yes, you do Louis, I'm so glad I found you, baby brother" Chris said hugging Louis, though it was a little difficult since the were in a car.

"Me too Chris, I'm glad I have a brother... But why did you ask me on a date...?" Louis chuckled.

" l wanted to get to know you... Figured it would be better to know each other before I tell you I'm your brother, it would have been weird if I would tell you "hi Louis, I'm your brother Chris, let's get to know each other" " Chris chuckled kissing his brother's hand "I love you baby brother, I've been searching you for ages...I'm so glad I finally found you" Chris said sadly smiling at the tinny boy.

"Love you too, my hot older brother" Louis giggled caressing Chris' face with his small hand.

"Oh so you think I'm hot, huh?" Chris teased Louis who nodded, giggling in response.

"I think your hot too, boobear, my gorgeous baby brother!" Chris said making Louis blush.

"Chris, would you like to meet your nephews?" Louis asked, looking into Chris wide eyes.

"Of course! Oh My God!! I would love to meet them! But how do I look?! Do I look ok? Would they like me?! --" Chris rambled, excited.

"Hey, slow down, pretty boy, they will definitely like you... But ummm... My little Harry kind of thinks we're dating? And he might be a little over protective? But I'm sure he's going to love you once he gets to know you... And finds out that you're my brother, not my lover..." Louis explained, rubbing Chris' back.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I got you in any trouble, it was not my intention

"Oh, I'm sorry if I got you in any trouble, it was not my intention, I swear! Maybe he'll like me after he gets to know me...? I really hope so..." Chris mumbled.

"Don't worry, my baby Hazza's a sweetheart, he may be a little too protective over me and his brother, even his dad, but he's a really nice boy, my perfect pup..." Louis said as Chris drove to Louis' heart.

~*~*~*~*~

"Babies, mommy's home!!" Louis said knowing that his babies are waiting for him.

"Mom, you're finally home! Thank God! I've been trying to find you, why didn't you answer your phone? Or better, where were you? I called at the restaurant three hours ago and you were already gone! Were you with that guy? You better not hav----" Harry jr was cut himself off when he saw a guy next to his mother. His eyes turned red as he walked closer to that guy.

He was ready to teach that asshole some lesson, but he stoped when his mom got in front of the guy, protecting him.

"Harry! What have I told you about being rude to our guests!" Louis groaned at Harry's antics.

"But mom! You've got his smell all over you! I don't like that, mother, you should only smell like us... And daddy...! Oh God, dad! I almost forgot! Daddy isn't feeling good, he's got fever, he throws up blood, lot of blood and he's really pale and I don't know what to do! I've tried helping him with my powers, but it's not working! He keeps saying how much he loves us and how sorry he is! Mom you have to do something to help daddy!" Harry jr said with tears in his eyes as Louis immediately ran across the apartment, following his mate's scent to his sons' room, gasping at the state of his mate.

"Harry! Oh God what's happening to you? What should I do?!" Louis said panicked as he knelt down next to the bed, taking Harry's burning hand in his.

"Don't worry about me, Lou, I'm ok baby" Harry smiled lightly, coughing.

"You are definitely not fine! My poor alpha! What's wrong with you? Please tell me baby" Louis askes his mate, crying.

"No need to worry my love, I'll be fine soon... Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go" Harry said trying to get up from the bed, but Louis and his son stopped him "Harry! You're not going anywhere! You're barely breathing Haz! " Louis cried as he helped Harry on the bed again, getting in the bed as well when Harry pulled him to himself "Then cuddle me, my love, let me enjoy my last moments of life" Harry mumbled with his eyes closed, cuddling closer to his Louis, already half gone.

"What, Harry, you're not dying! That's impossible! Right...?" Louis gasped loudly, tuning his body so he was facing Harry, eyes searching for his mate's confirmation, but found nothing.

"He is, Louis, he's dying because the bond is breaking, he's dying so you can live and mate with someone who's not him. It's killing him...." Chris said as he looked at them from the door, next to a crying mess consisting of Harry jr and the other 3 boys.

"Y-you... You're dying? No that can't be--" Louis sobbed holding tight onto Harry's body "Yes, I'm dying, but please don't be sad Louis, it's not your fault I'm such a horrible mate, hurting you and making you fell out of love with me... Hurting our sons... I'm a monster, Louis, I deserve to die, just please take care of my babies and yourself, my love, promise me you will not blame yourself for anything... " Harry said kissing Louis' forehead, closing his eyes as Louis sobbed harder, hos whole body trembling.

"Nooo! Haz, that's not true, I never fell out of love, my alpha, I always loved you and I always will love you, forever! You can't leave us! I... I need you so much, my alpha please tell me how to help you..." Louis begged, kissing Harry's jaw.

"You have to mate him Louis, right now... But if your feelings for him aren't as strong as they were before, or if you have doubts, he'll die....I'm afraid that's the only way... We'll be outside..." Chris said helping his crying nephews out of the room, closing the door, leaving Louis and Harry there.

[A/N] sorry for the wait but I had to think a little more about this chapter, had to make some decisions etc etc, also this week was my first week of gym and I even survived and quite liked it, that's a plus I guess :/ Life is so fucking hard... :'(

Anyway, please leave comments and tell me your opinion, I love reading them :)