Chapter 4

Taehyung's Pov 

After lunch, everyone had to leave and return to their shifts. Jimin left with Hoseok for the second sea lion show, Yoongi returned to the shark reef, and Namjoon left for the orca show. I decided to hang back with Jin and shark bait since I had nothing better to do.

"Why aren't you back at the dolphin show?" Jungkook asked me.

"My brother does the second show." I shrugged. "Why? Can't take your eyes off of me?"

"No!" Jungkook shouted, his face clearly flustered.

I smirked at his embarrassment. Just to top it off, I threw my arm around his shoulder.

"Yah! What are you doing?" He frowned.

"Wae? I thought we were friends." I smiled playfully.

"Aish! You're really annoying." He pouted.

"Hey love birds!" Jin interrupted. "I don't mean to spoil the moment, but I need to help Namjoon with something."

"What?" Jungkook eyes widened and shoved my arm off. "We are not love birds."

"Yeah, okay." Jin winked. "Anyways, Taehyung I need you watch Jungkook for me."

"What! Why me? Can't you take him with you?" I exclaimed.

"Hyung! I don't want to be with Taehyung." Jungkook complained.

"No. It's an emergency." Jin crossed his arms. "Besides, I think you guys should get to know each other more."

"But hyung-"

"I'm leaving." Jin waved while running towards the Orca arena. "Taehyung, take good care of him! I need him alive when I get back!"

"Then I'll kill him!" I yelled back.

"What?" Jungkook squealed, looking up at me with a worried face and puppy eyes. I swear, that was the most adorable expression I've ever seen.

"I'm not going to kill you." I whispered.

"You're lying." He scrunched his nose and squinted his eyes.

"No, I'm not." I chuckled. "Now c'mon, let's go get you some cottoned candy to shut you up."

"Cotton Candy!!" He cheered and ran ahead.

"Wrong way stupid."

"Cotton candy!!" He cheered again and ran in the opposite direction.

I smiled to myself and followed behind, watching him run excitedly to the cotton candy stand. It's cute how he can be an annoying brat one moment then turn into an adorable little kid. It reminds me of someone, but I can't quiet put my finger on who.

"There's so many flavors!" He stared in awe. "I want all of them!"

"Too bad. I'm only paying for one."

"But I want the blue and the pink." He pouted. "This is too hard."

I smiled again. AGAIN! I've never smiled so much with someone whom I just met, especially someone I'm suppose to hate. Why does he keep doing this to me?

While Jungkook was busy deciding which flavored cotton candy he wanted, I heard a group of girls scream.

"Omo! It's V oppa!"

"So handsome!"

I turned and saw three girls giggling and running towards me. I groaned and interlocked my hand with Jungkook's. He looked at me confused and tried to pull his hand away, but I held it tighter.