My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 58

OK! The part you guys have always been waiting for, and me. It's coming to an end, I can feel it!!! Anyway, enjoy this chapter guys! 

Oh and thx to Joejoeyanna for telling me I hadn't given her parents a name. I thought I had and I just couldn't remember but I guess not! 

**********

Part 58

Alex’s POV

The morning I woke up, I didn’t feel the same. Something wasn’t right. Well, I knew that I had been poisoned and that I was about to die, but this wasn’t the same feeling. I felt like something big was about to happen, something really big. I couldn’t place exactly what though; not bad or good, maybe even a little bit of both.

Alec wasn’t in bed with me, either. I got up and went straight into the living room. No one was there either. The kitchen was empty too, so I left the dorm, still in my pajamas. I heard a lot of noise coming from the living room downstairs, so I decided to go downstairs too.

The noise kept getting louder and louder as I descended. When I finally made it down the stairs, all eyes were on me. I felt uncomfortable, despite this being my pack. Alec made his way to me, with a weird expression on his face; it was a mix of confusion, relief, and sadness.

When he reached me, I was shocked at the next words to flow out of his mouth.

“Your parents are here.” He stated.

I froze. My parents, my biological parents. They gave me my powers, and left me in Stephanie and John’s care. They also separated me from Andrew and Suzy. I suddenly didn’t think this was such a good idea anymore. I mean they had come, and answered my distress call, which surprised me greatly.

“Where are they?” I asked.

Alec took my hand and led me to the meeting room. There, standing side by side, at the meeting table, where the couple that came to visit me on my birthday. They were the man and woman that had come to see me after I had run away from the fortune teller. The woman that had given me the ring, which no one else seemed to see, unless you pointed out. Somewhere, deep down in my heart, I had known all along that they were my parents; I just refused to believe it.

“Alex, sweetie, look at how you’ve grown!” Mom said.

She looked just like an older version of Suzy. Dad also looked like an older version of Andrew. So I suppose that I look like half of mom and dad, when I actually am.

I didn’t say a word, just continued to stare at them. What could I say? Hi mom and dad, thanks for leaving me. Thanks for not caring until I was on the brink of death, and probably for the sake of the world not you own daughter.

            I’m probably being unfair, by not giving them a chance to defend themselves but I didn’t care. I mean they left me!!! They just gave me off to Stephanie and John, not even telling me that I was the farthest thing from normal!! They even went as far as to take Andrew and Suzy away from me!!! I was definitely not going to be ok with that and welcome them with open arms. I bet everyone could see that I was angry, because they tried to defend themselves.

“Sweetie—“ Dad started off.

“Wait! Before you say anything else, think, for one second, how I feel. Just think, how I felt when I figured out Stephanie and John weren’t my parents, that I two other siblings that knew everything before me. Think how I felt when I figured out I was a werewolf, and on top of that the Lifest, the savior or destroyer of the world. Think about how I felt when I realized I had a mate that I didn’t even know about. Did you ever stop to think about how all of this would affect me at all? Did you even care?” I spoke.