How you sleep

Kai: You two would be facing each other, your face resting against his chest as his arms wrapped around you. His chin would rest on top of your head as he hummed your favorite song until you fell asleep.

Jay: You two cuddle together, your back against his chest. His arm holding you close to him. You two would whisper to each other- him telling quirky jokes and you giggling. He sometimes falls asleep before you and you giggle when he zaps himself awake. When he falls asleep, you hear him laughing in his sleep.

Zane: You both on your backs, his arms wrapped around your shoulder and your head resting on his. He isn't very touchy feely, but he still likes the connection between you two. He rests his head on top of yours, gently stroking your arm as a way to help you fall asleep.

Cole: You'd fall asleep to the slow heartbeat of your boyfriend. He holds you in a warm embrace, holding you close to him. He lays on his back, his arms around you as you cuddled into his side. Your head would rest in the crook of his head as he gently stroked your hair.

Lloyd: You both lay on your side, his back to you as you wrapped your arms around his waist. You'd rest your head against his back, his fingers intertwined with yours. His blonde hair would brush against your face everyone time he moved his head, tickling your face.

*************************************