Blake Dun

Katrina's POV

When I woke up my head was hurting like a mother. I winced before bringing my hand away from my forehead, only to see there was dried blood.

Jesus.

And a bump the size of a tennis ball.

I groaned as I slowly sat up, and looked around. I was sleeping on a small cot, that was unbelievably comfortable. As I looked around it dawned on me what had happened.

Super Evil Villain, running, hitting him with a plank of wood, then running head first into a brick wall. God, I am so embarrassed.

I looked around my surroundings, and nearly choked. I was in Blue Doom's evil lair.

What does an evil lair look like?

I'll tell you.

A fucking cave.

With torturous objects laying around, swords, knives, saws, anything sharp that can kill you, yea it was there. I gulped, as I continued to look around, my eyes widened to the size of sky scrapers when I saw the huge screen about the side of a wall and a huge control panel.

It's like walking onto the set of the Incredibles.

Damn.

I looked to the left and my jaw dropped at the ocean staring at me through a huge glass window, and not just the waves of the ocean. No, as in the fucking bottom of the ocean.

He took me underwater.

I'm honestly about to start crying, how the hell am I going to get back to school? Oh I am in some shit, I mean I've down a lot of stupid things, and got myself in more trouble than a Mel Gibson movie, but this shit tops all of that.

I quickly hop off the bed, and walk towards the stairs, that lead to what looks like a living room, there is a huge couch and an even bigger television set, which is currently showing a news woman.

"The building that burned down behind me was no accident, officials are saying that arson was in play, and through looking at video tapes surrounding this building we have established that this awful act was done by no one other than Blue Doom. No one knows why he burned down the building, almost killing ten people in the process. However, our Supers came just in time to save everyone in the building, before it exploded. No one can identify what was inside the building due to the explosion, however officials believe that this was just another aggressive attack on our city by Blue Doom"

I stared in shock at the damage that was done to the building, there was no longer anything standing there. If that wasn't enough motivation to get the hell out of here then I don't know what is.

I quickly ran down the stairs only for the evil man of the hour to fly and land directly in front of me. He looked murderous as he glared down at me his golden eyes burning so much, if looks could kill Hades would be cradling me like a baby by now.

"Are you happy now, because of your dipshit antics you completely ruined my plans" he ground out.

He stood in front of me in all his glory, tight suit and mask still in place, his muscles bunched up ready to take my head straight off my shoulders.

"I should kill you" he spit out.

I wobbled backwards, "How bout we not commit homicide, I mean have you read the ten commandments it's like the biggest no-no" I whimpered out.

His eyes flashed with so much hatred, I honestly think I just peed myself.

"Give me one reason, not to squeeze your neck so hard your head pops off your body" he hissed with so much hatred and anger, I was in shock.