When Its That Time Of Month (Speacial)

Okay, I will be completely honest and say that I'm terrible at doing separate scenarios for this one so if it alright I'm going to make into a Special. I will also say that I think this scenario is going to be a bit short so I apologize... I hope you enjoy even though I doubt it'll be that good.

Suggested by: @Loveanime768

He noticed you have been acting really Moody since the past couple of days and he was having a hard time figuring out what had happened.
Had he upset you with something he said? Did he do something you didn't like? Did he forget to buy you roses again for a date? His mind was swarming in questions.

He noticed you sitting on the sofa surfing the TV with a depressed look on your face. He noticed the moods. It was only two days ago you pissed off at every little thing for no appearent reason and only yesterday you we're in a daze the entire time and hadn't said a word! Now you looked like you were about to cry your eyes out.

(Enter CPBF's name here!) Went out to the store and returned a while later with a bag of your favorite movies and your favorite snacks.
He sat down next to you and you hadn't even left the spot when he left. Didn't even move.

"Y/N?'' He asked.
"What is it?'' You muttered.
"Is everything alright?".you looked at him with a depressed look and a tear began to stream down your cheeks.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!" You cried and you burst into tears. He held you close to him while you cried into his chest and rubbed your back.

He held you for a while until your sobbs became quiet hiccups and he dugg into the bag he brought in with earlier. He pulled out a few movie choose for you to choose from and lays out some snacks.

"Did you buy these for me?'' You muttered and he gently kissed your forehead in response. You gave him a smile and he put in a movie and for the next few days you both sat on the sofa ate snacks and watched movies!!!

A/N: like I said .not good at this sort of stuff!! So I'm of it sucked. I'm also really sorry for the long wait Its been really hectic around here. But I hope you guys liked it. Again so very sorry!! Keep ideas coming guys OK?