Chapter 1

(This is our gorgeous graham)

Graham POV

Today was the day... I would run from my pack... I would run and find my other half.. I would find my happiness... I grabbed a spear change if shorts and a shirt and tied it to my ankle with some wire that flexed and retracted when I shifted.. When I changed into my human form.. And when I changed into my midnight black wølf,..

I packed a pocket knife and put it in my shorts pocket and walked out of my pack house... I would not come back here until I found what I wanted... And what I wanted was happiness and happiness could not be found here..

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see my older brother looking at me with a evil smirk...

"Where do you think your going graham?"

I growled and said,"it's none of your business.."

He growled back and said,"yes it is... Your my little brother and your business is my business.."

"But out Jeremy.." I snarled.

He let out a dark laugh and said,"as alpha I order you to tell me where your going.."

I snarled and said,"you are not my alpha.. You are only alpha of the territory uncle Jeremiah is giving you since he has been growing weak since he has not found his mate.."

He glared at me and his eyes were growing golden.. Meaning he was getting angry and about to shift into his wølf..

My wolf ky spoke up and said how dare he challenge us.. He has no right.. Let us show him who the real alpha is.. Let us challenge him...

No ky he is our brother..

One day we shall challenge him and show him who the real alpha is...

Fine... Just not today..

Ky growled and wasn't speaking to me in my thoughts anymore..

I just shook my head at my brother and he said in a mocking laugh,"hope you find what your looking for brother.. It will only make you weaker.."

I shook my head and ran into the woods.. I allowed my body to change into my wolf form and waited for all the bones to crack and pop into place as I continued running. Phasing doesn't hurt anymore.. It did when I was thirteen though.. God that was hell.. Once I had changed I looked down and saw I was on four feet instead of two.. My midnight black coat shining brightly.. Fur covering every inch of me now..

My wolf was one of the biggest wolves ever known... After all I am the soon to be alpha of the biggest , baddest, and largest pack in the world.. If I chose to accept it.. I could always just start my own new pack..

I shook out my fur and broke into a run.. I let ky take over... He hunted for us and took us to a new place... I wasn't sure how long we ran but once we stopped somewhere in the woods I felt like I was drawn there... But I couldn't figure out why... Maybe what I was looking for was here...

Ky lead us through the woods upon a big wooden log mansion.. It looked abandon.. I think we shall claim it for us ky...

Ky grinned and said we shall... Let's claim this whole territory as well.. Something's here and it belongs to us.. We were drawn here..

I happily let ky take over again and run around claiming a good 100 mile perimeter of our territory.. We could always expand when we need to ...

We jogged back to the mansion and we walked inside..

I opened the doorway with my jaws and stepped inside..

The house was big... At least two or three story's..

I phased back to my human form and quickly slid on the pair of shorts and shirt I had tied to my ankle..

We shall explore our new territory tomorrow ... Find out what brought us here graham..

Ok ky.. We will. But first lets get some sleep.. We have been traveling a lot and I am quite tired.. I agree...

I climbed up the stairs and found a master bedroom with a big four poster bed.. It looked like it was a king size bed with a twin mattress added on.. There was no sheets or pillow.. But honestly I don't care... I plopped down on the big mattress and closed my eyes..

I was dog tired..

I quickly drifted off to sleep.. Tomorrow I would get more answers... Hopefully... And I would set the ground rules.. Get this town to know who ruled now.. This was my town. My territory.. And I would protect it with my life... And protect the people inhabiting this territory.. I never kill humans.. They are innocent.. But the humans that harm other humans.. Well.. That at a different story.. I only kill bad and protect good.. That's my role motto.