Chapter 36: Decisions

Ryan's POV

Saturday and Sunday with Mackenzie was wild. Everything that happened was very unexpected. When I first saw her in that lingerie, with her hair hanging down and heels on. I wanted to straight have sex, I didn't want no damn steak and potatoes, but I forced myself to eat because of her. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared to have sex with her since she was a virgin, I just really didn't want to hurt her. Then when I tried, my dick was too big and she said it hurt. I want to have sex with her, I want to so bad but I don't want to hurt her.

Then when she sucked my dick, I felt like it was my end. Mackenzie worked my dick perfectly, every stroke, lick, and suck was amazing. Every lick and suck felt as if electricity was running through my body. She thought I was playing when I said all my energy was gone, for her to be a virgin and haven't did a damn thing in her life, she was performing like a pornstar. Thinking about the weekend and her makes my dick hard all over again.

Mackenzie and I woke up early for school, I didn't want to go but she refused to miss another day. We rode to school together. After school I went to her house, got my clothes and went home. The day was normal and easy going, we kissed all day. I was in my room doing my homework when my phone rang, thinking it was Mackenzie, I answered the phone immediately.

"Hey babe." I said while writing my English homework.

"What's up baby daddy?" I dropped everything when hearing those words. I checked the called ID to make sure I wasn't hearing stuff, I realized it was Lauren's number.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Ryan...you know it's Lauren, don't act like you don't know."

"What the fuck do you want?" Just talking to her I was getting mad.

"You used to love when I would call you that, what's different now?"

"What's different now is that I'm not high and horny, so there's no need for you calling me."

"You always knew how to clapback, I was wondering if you wanted to come over?"

"No, I'm good." I said blankly.

"Are you sure? You used to love beating this pussy up, me swallowing every drop of cum that came out of your dick. You sure you don't want to taste that again?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." Thinking about having sex with Lauren wasn't turning me on at all, all I could think about is how fucking crazy she is.

"Haha...Ryan you've changed a lot babe."

"Yeah, what did you call me for? I have shit to do."

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"About what Lauren? We're talking right now."

"About the baby we lost Ryan." I shook my head thinking about it.

She knows for a fact, the only way I would talk to her is if it's about the baby. I'm not talking to her about no pussy, dick, weed, nothing but the baby she killed.

"Hmm...where do you want to meet?" I took a deep breath thinking about the talk she wanted to have.

"I don't know, somewhere downtown, a nice little restaurant."

"Why don't we go to Coney Island off Jefferson?"

"Ok, and you're buying lunch right?"

"Sure, I'll pay for it and what time?"

"1:00 on Thursday I'll be free."

"Ok, that's fine."

"I'll talk to you later Papi."