Sneak Peek for Chapter 5

Sneak Peek

~Adrian's POV~

“What do you mean? Where are you going?” I questioned, turning fully to look at him.

“It certainly didn’t take long for you to find me a replacement.” Lucas said and I watched him with furrowed brows.

 What was he talking about?

“I don’t understand.” I said in confusion and when I felt James shift in my hand, chuckling at God knows what it all fell into place. “Wait a minute Lucas, this is-” I started to explain myself but he cut me off with a growl.

“I don’t even want to hear it, after all I deserve this right?” he asked, his eyes blazing and I was speechless. “ All that shit you said about love, that’s all it was right? Just a load a crap?  I should have known after all you’re nothing but a criminal, it’s your job to con people am I right?” he question and I watched in horror as the anger melted off his face and his expression became one of anguish.

I pulled my hands away from James and he stumbled but I paid him no attention as I crossed the room. “Wait a second this isn’t what you think babe.” I said reaching out to him when I got close enough and upon hearing my words he recoiled as if he had been slapped.

“Now you take me for a fool? Fuck you Adrian!” he all but screamed in my face and I watched as he turned to knob and pulled the door open. The cold night wind greeted us and I saw him shiver as he took his first step out the door but I grabbed his arm in a firm grip and  he turned on me his eyes murderous…

                                        AUTHOR'S NOTES

YEAH I KNOW YOU WERE EXPECTING THE FULL CHAPTER BUT I'VE BEEN STUDYING LIKE CRAZY AND I'VE HAD NO TIME, SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A SNEAK PEEK ATLEAST SO YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO MUNCH ON AND THINK ABOUT.

I'LL TRY TO GET THE NEXT CHAP UP TOMORROW WHICH SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM SINCE I'LL BE FREE  FOR MOST OF THE DAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS.

ENJOY!

-DoUbLe.A

-unedited.