Meeting Sesshomaru

Everyone began to eat and a few compliments flew around the room; mostly from Yako and Saito. Ciel, Kagome and Neuro just ate. Neuro didn't want to draw suspicion to people who didn't know what he was because of him not eating. He ate with them so they wouldn't be suspicious.

Kagome began to eat and wondered when Sesshomaru would come and visit her.

When they were in the middle of eating they heard a jet sound outside, the same jet sound they heard yesterday night when Saito came.

Everyone then began to quickly run outside to see the same black jet with a white haired, yellow golden eyed, middle aged man who wore a black suit and is holding a black suitcase.

Kagome walked up to him as the man's foot touch the ground.

Kagome blue eyes looked at his yellow golden eyes, she then curtseyed as she greeted him. "Good morning nii-sama."

"Kagome" Sesshomaru said as he patted her head lightly. Kagome doesn't seemed bothered by it but turned her head away from Sesshomaru's view as her face softened but made sure that his hand didn't move away from her head. The other's saw the interaction and thought of how close they were. They then realized something, if you ignore the fact of them being siblings and look at their size they look like a father patting his daughter's head.

When Sesshomaru stopped patting her head Kagome looked at him. When she looked at him, he was looking at ther other's direction. Kagome then tugged his sleeve drawing his attention and motioned him to follow her. When he did they stopped infront of them as the jet left.

"Everyone this is my brother, Sesshomaru Taishio, CEO of the Taishio company." Kagome said looked at the others as she jestured to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru just nodded at them. Kagome then jestured to the others as she introduced them to her brother.

"This is Ciel Phantomhive," Ciel nodded to Sesshomaru, "Sebastian Michaelis," Sebastian bowed, "Yako Katsuragi," Yako waved to him with a big smile, "and this is Neuro Nougami." Neuro gave a fake smile as he waved. "I can't introduce Saito since you already know him." Kagome said.

"Hm." was what Sesshomaru said as he looked at Neuro and Sebastian. He knew that they were demons like him and he know that they know that he was a demon too.

"Now that the introductions are done, we should all go inside." Ciel said as Sebastian went ahead and opened the door for all of them.

As Kagome and Sesshomaru walked side to side toward the mansion Sesshomaru gave Kagome the suitcase.

"Here, I just thought you would need this just in case." Kagome took it and wondered whats inside the suitcase.

While Kagome wasn't looking Sesshomaru had a smirk on his face.

In the Dining room,

"Mr. Taishio have you already ate breakfast?" Sebastian asked politely.

"Yes, I have."

"Mr. Taisio, I have a question." Ciel said as he stopped eating for a moment.

"Hm?"

"Why is it that a very wealthy man, like you, adopted a girl? Other than her extraordinary talents?"

Sesshomaru just sighed and answered calmily. "When she was 'traveling' and when I was on a business trip we bumped into each other a couple of times. I would sometimes see her in a fight and she caught my attention. When I heard about her family's incident I adopted her, that's all."

Ciel just nodded but was still a bit suspicious.

After everyone was done eating breakfast, Kagome was the first one to get out of her seat.

"Nii-sama, do you want to hear the song I made so far?"

"That is the reason I came here for." Sesshomaru said as he followed Kagome to the piano room along with the rest behind them.

In the Piano room,

Kagome sat on the piano chair, suit case was standing beside the piano, and said something before she played.

"I'm just halfway there till I finish this song. It's called 'Foolish Foolish.'" Kagome said not looking at anyone.

Naming the song with the word I told you to use. Interesting. Sesshomaru thought.

(Foolish Foolish-Yuya Matsushita)

Baby here comes the rain kyou no ame wa
Do you feel the same pain tsumetasugiru
zubunure no mama de todokanai kimi o omou
doujou shite morau tame ni
awaremi sae sashidashite'ta
kimi no yasashisa wa barabara de mou tsukaenai
kanjou wa kitto dare ni mo wakaru hazu nai

I wonder why naze oikakenai
I wonder why mada itoshii no ni
ikiba no nai kono kimochi o
tojikomete uso o tsuita
I wonder why naze kanashii no ni
I wonder why mata kizutsukete'ru
yakedo no you na omoidetachi
tsumiagete kowashite iru
foolish foolish...

You were shining so bright boku no yami mo
Like a moon in the night terashite ita
hikari ga nakereba subete o minakute sunda
hajimari kara shitte ita yo kakushite ita dareka no koto
wakatte ita no ni shiranai furi o enjite'ta
aisaretai to negau no wa machigai ja nai

Kagome stopped playing.

"My, that was a charming song." Sebastian complimented first with Neuro and Ciel nodding.

"That song was cool." Saito smiled.

"That song was beautiful." Yako said with a big happy smile.

"Acceptable" was what Sesshomaru said, Kagome just nodded in reply. "I am guessing that you would be finishing this in the end of the day?" Kagome nodded.

"Good" they all except Kagome began to walk out of the room.

"Mr. Taishio, I have a proposition for you."

"Oh?" Sesshomaru questioned as his left eyebrow lifted.

"Yes, please follow me to my office." Ciel began to walk away from the others with Sesshomaru and Sebastian behind him.

The rest just went to their rooms for they have nothing to do.

As they walked away Neuro looked behind him for a moment to look at Sesshomaru with his eyes glowing. I will have a talk with him when they are done with their conversation.