Chapter 77

Harry's POV

Watching my phone, I wait for at least a simple notification from her. I needed something to tell me what was going on.

7 am in China and I've been awake waiting for her to text me all night and all damn morning. I had my phone on all during the show last night. I was so distracted, I had messed up the lyrics on the first show of the Asian leg of the tour.

It was embarrassing and I'm positive there would be videos of it everywhere if I looked.

But I was worried... Worried about her.

"Harry, mate!" There was a loud bang on my door, shocking me into a sitting up position.

I was tired and the loud noise had shocked me out of the peace and quiet. I was aggravated to no end. I wanted a text, a phone call, hell I'd take a fucking email at this point. I was dreading everything.

"I know you're awake!" The Irish accent was killing me- literally.

"Niall, it's 7 in the morning. Go away." My voice comes out low and raspy. Woah, I needed some water.

"No! Get the fuck up." He pauses before speaking again. "I know you've been staring at your phone all night. S'not gonna hurt to leave it for awhile."

I could feel my body going rigid with tension. I didn't understand how everyone always knew what I was thinking or doing. I didn't tell anyone I was worried about Bethany and whatever the fuck else was going on in my life. Was it really that obvious that I was worried?

"You've been obsessing over your phone since yesterday before the show... Just come on. Come eat some fuckin' food." I hear his fist slam down on the door once more before he waits for me to reply.

I stand up from the bed, feeling extremely groggy. Jet lag was a bitch, and right now, it was fucking with my head a lot. The fuzziness was horrible, and my brain felt tired.

I let the door open slightly, staring at Niall through the small crack. He had his arms crossed over his chest- still clad in his pajamas from the night before.

"Niall, I'm so tired. Let me sleep." I whine.

"Absolutely fucking not. You're just gonna sit in your room all day and stare at your phone. You'll ruin your fuckin' eyesight."

He presses the door open harshly, slamming it into the wall behind it. He grabbed my arm, and yanked me out of the room.

"Niall my room card. You're a lunatic!" I exclaimed.

"Oh pipe down would ya, Haz. It's 7 o'clock in the mornin'. No one wants to hear you complaining."

"How am I gonna get back in my room?" I groan.

"We'll get Paul to get an extra one. S'not gonna kill ya to be away from the phone."

"Niall! Bethany is gonna call me about the fucking trial you arse!"

He goes silent, and a small amount of regret seems to take over his face. He looked so sad after I yelled at him, I feel guilt running through my body quickly. I didn't mean to yell at him, and now I just feel horrible.

He was pouting- literally. His eyes were gloomy and there was a small 'v' forming between his eyebrows. I took my frustration out on my hair, ripping my hand through it.

"I'm sorry-"

"Forget it. Let's just go down to the front desk so I can get a new card." I cut him, off walking down the hall towards the elevator.

I can hear him following me, his slipper clad feet shuffling behind me quickly. My legs were longer than his, and I could tell he was struggling to keep up.