The Ball

The Next Day,

Kagome woke up in her room to see, yet again, green glowing eyes.

"Will this become a routine?"

"Probably" Neuro smirked.

Kagome just sighed at the answer. Joy she thought.

She then got up and got ready for the day, as Neuro jumped down from the ceiling and went out of the room.

As Kagome was walking around in the hallways she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She turned to see a blonde haired girl in a white and pink frilly dress.

"You look really cute! Let me dress you up and you would be even cuter!" the girl said to Kagome as she draged her to where ever.

"What?" Kagome exclaimed struggling to get free, who is a bit scared of the little blonde girl.

Ciel and Sebastian went inside the mansion after retrieving a new cane for Ciel, since the old one was broken thanks to Finnian's enormous strength.

"Good work, young master. I will have the tea prepared shortly." Sebastian said as he opened the front door of the Phantomhive manor, looking at Ciel than what's inside the mansion.

Sebastian saw Ciel's emontionless expression changed into a shocked look.

"Hm? What's wro-?" Sebastian didn't get a chance to finish his sentence when he followed his young master's line of vision which was the inside of the manor.

He too have a shocked face when he looked inside.

They saw the room covered in cute decorations, toys, balloons, and other girly things.

"What in the world...is this?" Ciel said as they both walked inside the manor.

The next thing Sebastian knew, three of the phantomhive staffs have appeared around him hugging him in ridiculous clothes accept a certian maid.

"What in the world?"

When they let go of the butler both Ciel and Sebastian had a good view of them.

Bard wore his usual clothes but with an addition of a lacy frill on his head, and a bib around his neck with an annoyed look on his face.

Finny wore a white hat that has bunny ears, and bunny gloves with a teary look on his face.

Nothing seems to be wrong with Mey-Rin's appearance so both of Ciel's and Sebastian's attentions were concentrated on the gardener and the chef.

"More like... What is with that appearance, you two?" Sebastian questioned.

"Go ask that crazy girl?" Bard pointed toward a room.

"That crazy girl?" Sebastian questioned as both him and his young master took a peek into the room.

"These ribbons are good, too. But these satin roses are the cutest." they both heard a girl's voice from the door. "I hesitated a little...but like I thought, you wearing that is... totally adorable!"