~Surprise Me (NoochZahHutt)~

So, I'm up next for the smut battle between me and TurqDownForHutt (can I just say I almost typed NoochZahHutt XD). So, here's smut. At the moment I'm writing this I don't know what ship it's gonna be so this'll be fun. Now I know I'm gonna write NoochZahHutt so let's go!

Mat was sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. Brandon had disappeared off to record earlier and left him alone with nothing to do. He flopped onto his back, taking up the whole couch. He sighed as he dropped his phone onto his face. He grumbled to the device as he picked it back up. He looked to his right to see Brandon watching him from the doorway.
"You okay there Noochm?" Brandon asked as he chuckled and walked closer.
"No. I'm bored as fuck." (BOYS OF FALL CAME ON!) Mat answered as he watched Brandon walk towards him.
"Hm. Well, I'm done recording. What do you want to do?" Brandon asked as he sat on Mat's legs.
"Hm, I don't know. Surprise me." Mat replied with a childish grin. Brandon smirked.
"You're going to regret saying that. Focus on your phone for a little while. Trust me." Mat nodded, confused but agreeing. "Now don't look up, no matter what." Brandon hummed and Mat checked his Twitter. There was nothing good so he checked his messages. There was one from Rob, asking if he was busy.
"To Rob: I'm busy rn. What's up?"
"From Rob: Nothin. Just looking for people to record with. What u up to?"
"To Rob: idk, Brandon won't say"
"From Rob: Good luck with that dood". Mat chuckled before looking through his phone a little more. He heard his zipper unzip and he went to look.
"No looking Mat." Brandon said with a cheeky smile.
"Okay." Mat replied before playing some stupid addictive game on his phone. He felt his jeans get slid down and realized what was happening. "Brandon. If you-"
"No peaking Mat!" Brandon giggled as he pulled down his boxers. Mat nodded and shivered as he tried to play the game again. He felt hot breath ghosting over his member and whined in anticipation. He felt lips wrap around his tip, sucking lightly on it. He held his phone with his right hand as he used the other to push Brandon's head down farther. He moaned as he felt his mouth pleasure him. Mat kept his eyes on his phone, despite the fact he wanted to watch Brandon so bad. He threw his head back as he swallowed around him. He hummed and Mat tightened his grip on his hair. He pulled off and Mat whined, still trying to focus on his phone. Brandon chuckled and got off. Mat looked up and Brandon smirked.
"I didn't say to look yet Noochm. Look at your phone." Mat nodded shakily and ended up dropping his phone on his face again. He looked to Brandon to see him naked, melting at the sight. Brandon giggled as he climbed atop of Mat. "Did I tell you to look?"
"No, but my phone's not as entertaining as you are." Brandon giggled at the compliment.
"Alright then. Close your eyes until I say so." Mat closed his eyes, willing to do it for Brandon. He felt something tight wrap around his member as lips crashed against his. He kissed back, loving the taste. He soon felt the warmth completely surround his member and Brandon's kiss got sloppy. He felt a tear hit his cheek and kissed a little hard.
"Brandon. Don't hurt- yourself." Mat said between kisses. "I'd much- rather you not- be in pain." Brandon shook his head and pulled away.
"I want to so badly though." Brandon said as he shifted on his member. Mat groaned, biting his lip to try to hide a moan. "Please don't be quiet. I need to know I'm doing this right." Brandon stuttered out. Mat moaned in response and squeezed his hips.
"You're doing beautifully. Just let yourself adjust and then- oh god." Mat moaned out as Brandon picked himself up and dropped back down. He let out a moan himself and Mat smiled. "Good job sweetheart."
"I'm doing it right daddy?" Brandon asked as he did it again.
"Yes princess. Absolutely. Oh god you're amazing at this." Mat said as he continued to bounce. He was moaning himself, but paid more attention to Mat (sorry, needed a dying of laughter break. I'm back now).
"Daddy." Brandon moaned out as he bounced. He didn't personally have a daddy kink, but he knew Mat loved being called daddy. Mat was a moaning mess beneath him.
"Holy shit. You're great." Mat groaned as he continued. "Especially for a virgin, fuck."
"Just because I haven't received doesn't mean I haven't given, daddy." Brandon cooed.
"Who the hell-" Mat was cut off by a moan.
"Preston and I were experimenting. God is he kinky though. He was real tight too." Brandon was going to continue but Mat thrust his hips upwards to meet Brandon's bouncing. Brandon moaned loudly. "Daddy!" He moaned as he didn't do it again.
"Don't talk about past fucks" Mat trusted upwards to meet his bounce "while I'm here."
"But he was so great daddy." Brandon moaned, enjoying this jealous side of Mat. He yelled as he was flipped so he was against the couch, a leg over Mat's shoulder.
"Oh really?" Mat asked as he pounded into Brandon. He moaned and mewled out the word daddy over and over. "Was Preston a better fuck than me princess?" Mat asked as he pounded into his sweet spot.
"Never! Oh god daddy!" Brandon replied as he moaned. They both grew closer to their climax and Mat stopped.
"So what did you say about Preston?"
"He wasn't as good as you are daddy." Brandon replied, mewling as he began right back up again. Brandon moaned out "Daddy!" As he came, coating his stomach. Mat came soon after, Brandon's walls becoming tighter. He pulled out to which Brandon mewled.
"I liked that surprise. We should do that again." Mat said as he got up. Brandon made grabby hands at Mat as he friend to get up but couldn't. "What? Does your ass hurt?" Brandon nodded and made grabby hands at Mat. "Alright Petey. Up we go." Mat said as he picked up Brandon.
"Noochm to the rescue!" Brandon said as he began to fall asleep. Mat placed him in his bed and grabbed a damp washcloth to wipe him off. He put it in the laundry and kissed Brandon's forehead. "Good night Daddy."
"Good night Princess. I love you." And Brandon never heard it because he fell asleep. Mat sighed. "I really do love you. More than I'd like to admit."

YOUR TURN LAUREN! Yep, that's all for the night. I might end up being busy tomorrow so sorry if I am. Also, I'm gonna count this as any NoochZahHutt requests I've gotten. Cause I'm lazy and don't like having requests stack up. I love you all, I HOPE you enjoyed. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses!