Chapter 3

Don't ask me why I made three guy friends watch porn together. Honestly. don't even comment about it. Idk why. I had to add this little A/N in here because I just.... whatever. Enjoy LOOOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3.

As one girl on the screen moaned, I felt a stirring in my groin. Trevor and I always watch porn together, 99.9% of it being lesbian porn of course.

Trevor's brother, Mark, sat on the yellow beanbag chair in the corner, also watching it with us. Trevor was casually sprawled on the bed, laying on his stomach with his chin resting on his arms.

"Damn," he breathed. "I love this."

"Yeah, we know," Mark rolled his eyes. "But you wanna know who that one chick looks like?"

"Which one?" I asked, looking between the blonde and brunette who were currently in a locker room naked, feeling each other up and sucking each other's faces. I tilted my head to the side.

"The brunette," Mark said. "She looks exactly like Mila Kunis."

"No way!" Trevor frowned, shaking his head. "Not even."

"Yeah, Trevor look at her!" Mark pointed at the screen. "When the camera ever decides to get a good look at her face, you'll see what I mean."

"What if it is Mila Kunis?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. Mark's jaw dropped in mock-surprise as he looked at me.

"Oh my god, Nate, what if it is?" He shouted. Trevor looked between the both of us, giving us strange looks.

"Are y'all good?" He asked, shaking his head. Mark scoffed, and raised his eyebrows at his brother.

"Is y'all from the mountains?" He asked. "Is y'all a y'alliler from the mountains Treva?"

Trevor stared blankly at me, while I tried so hard not to burst out laughing. He then snorted and looked back at his older brother.

"You're a retard," he said. Mark laughed, and looked at me suggestively.

"Mark, you're not a retard, don't let mean ol' Trevor put you down," I smirked. I could feel Trevor's eyes on me as Mark winked at me.

"Aw, Nathan babe, you're so amazing," he said. "Seriously, so amazing."

"Aw boo," I said, getting a kick out of bugging Trevor. Mark and I were always pretending to flirt and shit around Trevor because we love how uncomforatable he gets.

When I glanced over at Trevor, he was just sitting there watching the video. He looked kind of pissed, and sometimes I wonder why he gets so mad when he knows we're joking?

I mean. he knows we're joking right. Looking at Mark, he just rolled his eyes and gave me a look that told me not to worry about it. But I couldn't help it.

So. the three of us watched all the videos Mark got, and I think it's safe to say that by the time we finished, well....let's just say I'll need to be seeing my girlfriend tonight. I sat there on the bed, trying to hide the fact I was extremely horny as hell right now.

"Well, now here's the awkward aftermath," Trevor muttered. "Three horny guys not knowing what to do."

"We could help each other out," I joked, running my fingers through my hair. Mark just laughed as he texted on his phone, but when I looked over at Trevor he was staring right at me.

"I was kidding," I said, embarrassed that he thought I was being serious. I mean, come on, I'm not that bad at joking am I? Trevor cleared his throat, and shrugged.