13.) Morning Drama

I woke up the next morning with a nagging headache and an upset stomach. I’d expected a hangover to be worse than that, honestly, but hey- I wasn’t complaining.

I turned to my side to grab my phone off of the nightstand, but when I did, I didn’t find a nightstand, I felt a bare shoulder.

My eyes darted open as I spun my head around to see a sleeping Jackson lying beside me, snoring softly. I can’t explain to you the amount of panic I felt in that moment. All the blood was rushing to my head and my heart started beating past what should be the legal limit and I tried my best to remember last night, but the last thing that I could remember was standing in Jackson’s room. Which is where I was right now.

We didn’t have sex.

We didn’t have sex.

I did not sleep with Holly’s brother last night. That did not happen. I’m sure that I just decided to sleep in here and if I looked under this blanket right now, I’ll be wearing the body con dress from last night or maybe some pajamas. I reassured myself silently.

However, the fear of the fact that there was the slimmest possibility that I was naked under the covers was too scary, so I didn’t look. Usually, you could feel if you were naked under blankets or not, but I just couldn’t be sure and I wasn’t willing to move my body at all in fear of waking up Jackson.

So I laid stock still in the bed on my back as I looked up to the ceiling for I-have-no-idea how long. And when Jackson woke up, he didn’t really move at all either, so we just awkwardly laid in silence as we laid there, staring at the ceiling without voicing our thoughts.

“Did we…” Jackson trailed off, he didn’t have to finish his sentence because I already knew what he was trying to ask.

“I don’t know.” I nearly whispered back, keeping eye contact with the ceiling.

“Well, do you have clothes on?” He asked.

“I can’t tell, I’m afraid to move.” I admitted.

“Me too.” Jackson mumbled. “But can’t you… like… feel it?”

“Doubt it.” I snorted with a small laugh.

This caused him to look over at me with an incredulous look on his face. “Did… did you just insinuate that I’m small?”

“Well, aren’t you quick.” I giggled.

“Clearly, if we did do it then you have no memory of last night at all because you’d know that that isn’t the case.” He muttered.

“If we did do it, then we are both in a lot of shit right now.” I mumbled quietly.

“Yeah.” He agreed. “So, what should we do?”

“We should look.” I told him. “We’re going to have to move eventually.”

“I guess.” He sighed.

“You don’t remember anything from last night?” I asked him curiously, trying to fight off the inevitable.

“Not a thing.” He confirmed. “You?”

“The last thing I remember is… well, we kissed.” I told him. “But then, after that, it’s a blur.”

“So then it’s a pretty good chance that we did it.” He told me.

“Yeah.” I whimpered. “I guess so.”

“What should we do after we know for sure?” He asked.

“Um, I-I don’t know.” I mumbled. What would I do if I find out that I did the dirty with Jackson, my best friend’s brother? What on earth would I do? Well, the first thing I’d do is freak out.

“I guess we should do this.” Jackson spoke softly.

“Okay, I’ll just… uh, move a little bit…” I trailed off as I anxiously moved my stiff legs and right when I started moving, I could feel the soft blanket on places that shouldn’t be exposed. I was naked. And in a bed with Jackson Thorne. I was about to confirm my findings with the person beside me, but before I could, I moved my hips in just the right angle to send pain shooting through my no-no square. Like, worse than when I lost my V card, it hurt bad.

“Ah!” I cried out in pain, curling into a ball instinctively. “Jeez, Jackson!” I hissed. “What the hell do you have down there?!”

“I told you I wasn’t small.” He chuckled with a soft smirk.

I let out another pained groan before straightening back out as the pain subsided and the reality of our situation settled in. “We had sex.” I whispered, hiding my face behind my hands.

“Yeah, that kind of puts a twist in this vacation, huh?” He tried to joke, but it wasn’t working. This was too surreal and horrifying to even joke about.

“I need to go.” I rasped. “This is so bad.”

“It-“ Jackson tried to reassure me that it wasn’t all that bad, but when the realization washed over his face, he bit his tongue and stayed silent. You know something is bad when even Jackson can’t think of a positive side. I watched as he bent over the bed and picked up a t-shirt from the ground, handing it to me. “Here.” He mumbled.

I awkwardly grabbed the fabric in my hands and hurriedly pushed it over my head before standing to my feet. Luckily, the shirt covered my butt, but just barely. I hurried over to his dresser and took out a pair of boxers after finding the right drawer on the second try and slipped them on as well.

“Do you see my dress?” I asked quietly with a huge blush brushing over my face. I couldn’t have been more embarrassed in that moment.

“Uh, I think it’s over there.” He mumbled, motioning all the way across his vast room where my dress was in a black puddle of cloth on the beige carpet.

I picked it up and when I did, I let out a sharp gasp. “The zippers broken! You broke my zipper.”

“Maybe you like it rough.” Jackson responded with a sheepish smirk.

I scowled at him and then scoured the room for my undergarments. My panties were under the bed, and torn, so I wouldn’t be wearing them again, and my bra was on the window sill across the room from the bed with a bent clasp and a missing strap.

“Drunk sex is never a good idea if you don’t want to get your clothes ripped.” Jackson chided.

Again, I glared at him. “Too soon, Jackson. Too soon.”

He threw his hands into the air with a small smile, sitting up in the bed and letting the blankets fall to his waist. “Sorry.”

I bundled all of my torn garments into a small ball and stuffed it into the crook of my elbow. “This really sucks.” I huffed

“I know.” Jackson sighed.

“No, not this. I mean this situation sucks, yes. But like, my clothes were flown all over the room, I think those are your boxers on the ceiling fan, and my head hurts in more ways than one, so I’m assuming that there was hair pulling. I mean- and don’t you dare let this go to your head- but that must have been some freaking amazing sex and I don’t remember a second of it.” I ranted. “It’s so unfair. I mean, if my whole life is about to flip floppy around into some huge soap opera, I should at least be able to remember the freaking sex.”

That made Jackson smirk. “Anytime you wanna do it sober, let me know.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Shut up.” I snapped, though I suppose I set myself up for that one. Without even as much as a goodbye, I peeked out of the room and when I saw that the ghost was clear, I ran for my room.

Yeah, I like to keep it classy.

___________________________________________

Keegan Allen to the side over durr, who plays Damon. 

Sorry this is short, but I'm sorta cramming for my ACTs that are tomorrow. So hope you like it!

Pleaaasseeee vote!

Also, the incredible trailer to the side for Celebrity Status was made by the amazing Peaceanddisaster :D