Chapter 11

Hello Guys! ;) Seru Senpai here :D Thank you for reading my story. It's getting long already! :D Please, rate, vote, follow and comment. It makes me happy ;) Until next chapter, enjoy! :D 

_____________

I reflected on what happened to me so far. Sure, I got rejected by Asami. So, I started thinking--maybe if I could change my physical appearance, I could win him...or some other guy. I checked myself out in the mirror and I thought that I was perfectly fine. I could gain more muscles to be like Usagi or Aki but I didn't want to look like that. It wasn't my style.

The only things that I can possibly change is my hair, my clothes and my body. I can't really change how I am as a person.

Asami is always looking at Aki. Aki is a princely type--good looking, athletic and kind. I should be more like him...maybe, just maybe, Asami would at least give me a chance.

___________

I got to class and I didn't speak much to anyone. I started glaring at Aki from time to time. I was trying to figure out how to be like him...even just a little.

Aki and Asami left for lunch. Of course, I was left with Usagi. I'll talk to him about this but I'll ask him about something first.

Haru: Usagi, can I ask you a personal question?

Usagi: Um...sure. I don't mind. Actually, you can ask me anything. -smiles-

Haru: Ah, okay...Are you getting tired of me? I don't want to be a burden to you. I always talk about my problems and other petty things. It must be annoying, huh? -worried-

Usagi: No, not all. I don't see it as a burden. Plus, aren't we friends? Friends help each other out, right? -pauses and pats Haru's head- It might not be now but maybe in the future, I might just need your help. -smiles-

Haru: If you put it that way...I'm not going to worry about it anymore. -slight laughter-

Usagi: Yea...you worry way too much. -laughs and pauses- Um...by the way, I noticed that you keep looking at Aki during class. Is he your next target? He doesn't fit your criteria...if I remember correctly...

Haru: Oh...about that...No, he's not my type. I do admit that I was checking him out but it's only for research purposes only.

Usagi: Research purposes? -laughs-

Haru: Don't make fun of me. -pauses- Well, I have a hunch that Asami likes Aki. So...if I can be like Aki, I can win him for myself or another guy.

Usagi: Hmm...I see...I see. -ponders-

Haru: Aki is a princely type...just like you. How can I compete with that?

Usagi: I'm a princely type? What the heck is that?

Haru: Ugh, why do I have to explain these things to you?! A prince--good looking, athletic, kind and romantic--let's not forget sparkly. -serious-

Usagi: What the--? Sparkly?! -burst out laughing-

Haru: What's so funny?!

Usagi: -can't contain his laugh- Okay... -tears up- The way you explain things into your own words are so funny. -laughs-

Haru: -puzzled- I don't find it funny.

Usagi: -finally calms down- So...um...you think I'm good looking, then?

Haru: Don't even start with me. You're making fun of me. -pauses- Anyway, I told you already that you're not my type but I can appreciate someone's physical appearance. You are really good looking. -pokes Usagi's face-

Usagi: -embarrassed- You...really think so?

Haru: Yes, why are you so embarrassed about it? Girls are probably all over you just to get with you.

__________________

We quickly finished our lunches and we had a few minutes left before class. I started checking myself out in the mirror.

Usagi: What are you doing. Are you checking yourself out? You're perfectly fine.

Haru: hmm...I GOT IT! -dramatically stands up-

Usagi: -startled- What is it?

Haru: I know exactly what I need to do. I can still win Asami. I need to reinvent myself. I need a major make over!

Usagi: Isn't that a bit much? You're changing yourself just for guy? I think you're perfect already...

Haru: I've read this somewhere in BL manga. The semes are the manly type. I just need to change my image. -pauses- Hey Usagi, are you free this weekend? Let's go to the mall and shop. You're a princely type too. I need your suggestions. I might also need to go to the salon to get a haircut.

Usagi: Yea, I'm free. -surprised and blushes-

Haru: Then, it's settled. Good bye old me! -determined-

Usagi: Should I pick you up at your house or should we meet there?

Haru: It's up to you.

Usagi: I kinda want to see your house and meet your mom. I'll pick you up! -smiles-

Haru: Kay. -smiles-

OH GOD. What did I just agreed to?! I was in the heat of the moment and I wasn't paying attention to what Usagi was saying. HE IS GOING TO MY HOUSE AND MEET MY FUJOSHI MOM. I'm dead. Oh well, I'll just ask him to stay outside. Ugh, but my mom's BL radar is too strong. I don't know anymore. I'll do my best to hide Usagi from her!

__________________

The weekend has finally come and I'm supposed to meet with Usagi for my princely transformation. I'm not sure if this is going to work or not but I'll give it my all. I am determined to find my uke.

I woke up an extra early today to prepare my things. I tried searching manly styles and haircuts online. I'm not sure if I can pull these things off. Well, whatever, I have Usagi to help me.

I should start working out too and get some muscles. Now that I can see it, I look too cute-sy. What is up with my butt. It's so bubbly.

I should stop being too critical with my body. I'll see what I can do later about it--maybe a new style of clothes and a haircut can fix this somehow.

Okay, now, what should I wear today? I'll wear something casual so I can try clothes on easily--black slim pants, white plain shirt and my burgundy cardigan. Perfect! Should I do my hair? I'll get a haircut later but I want to look extra cute at the mall. I might meet someone there. Okay, fine, I'll do my hair too.