Chapter 30 : Abilities, Powers, Call It Whatever You Want

Seeing how clueless his master are, Yūsha let out a sigh. "I unlocked my special power when Minato entered your room on his visit with Kushina and the pervert. That means, you also unlocked them. You just don't realize it. Now tell me, what happened in the room?"

Ara ran her fingers through her hair. "He... He couldn't see me."

"Invisibility?! That's great!"

"How about you?"

"Watch me." Yūsha said, before his whole body grew from its original size, into as tall as Ara's door.

He returned to his original size, before he said, "Cool, right?"

"Very, Yūsha. Can you grew smaller?"

"Yeah, but it feels weird. I prefer being a giant."

Kurama just scoffed.

*/*\*/*\*

"Enter." The ginger-haired man said as he heard the knock on his office.

A man opened the door, and walked in. He was wearing a black cloak with red clouds outlined with white, and all you can see from his face are his eyes.

"Leader-sama." The man greeted, receiving a nod in reply.

"What is it, Kakuzu?"

"I have a question. When will we start our plan on hunting down the Bijūs?"

"In a few years. We have to recruit more members, and find information on all the jinchūrikis."

"I see. And when we extract the Bijū, the jinchūriki will die, correct?" Kakuzu muttered.

"Yes. Why so sudden? Asking about that?"

Kakuzu shook his head. "It's just..." He trailed off, before letting out a sigh.

"I'm afraid... My daughter is a jinchūriki. With her Kigaeru blood, and the Kyūbi attack on Konoha, she was the most suitable to be the host."

He's not lying, but he's not being honest, either. He's not afraid. He knows.

The leader stayed silent.

Kakuzu turned away, "That's all, Leader-sama. Thank you for the answers. If I may, I will be taking my leave now."

Pein nodded. "You're dismissed."

The masked man exited the room, and the leader was left alone with his thought, and doubts.

What's more important? The world peace, or the life of his goddaughter?

*/*\*/*\*

Kisame narrowed his eyes. He didn't eavesdropped on Kakuzu and Pein. He just happened to walk in front of the room, and hear one sentence only.

'I'm afraid... My daughter is a jinchūriki.'

No. His sweet Ara-chan couldn't have a Bijū in her body, could she?

She's too innocent to have a monster sealed inside her body.

Ah, innocent. What a lie. She was raised in a criminal organization.

But, she's not innocent. She's pure, compared to her family members. Her old family, that is.

*/*\*/*\*

"Where are we going?" Ara asked, glaring at the Inuzuka who didn't let go of her hand. Hana literally drag her to the forest, Itachi following them.

"You'll see. Do you even remember what day is it?" Hana asked in suspicion.

"Um... Sunday?"

"Try again." Itachi commented.