Ch.18

In the Jolly Roger
Ash woke up and smiled that she went on a date with Cruella De Vil's son. She quickly got to a shower and got dressed in her casual Sunday outfit. When she got out, she saw her uncle and tryed to avoid him. She was about to leave until her uncle shouts "SWEET FREYA!!" Ash didn't turned around and said "What do you want, uncle Hook?" Hook sighed and said "I just want to say I'm sorry that I didn't like the 'De Vil boy'-" he got interrupted by Ash who said "Carlos."

Hook groaned and said "Carlos. I was just trying to protect you from your bloody hell past by your 11 exes." Ash smiled and said "Thanks uncle." Carlos came up deck and said "Hey Ash. Oh, hello Hook." Ash said "It's ok, Carlos. Uncle Hook wanted to apologized to you right, uncle?" Carlos was shocked and said "Really?" Hook came over to Carlos and said "Well, sorry laddie. I just wanted to protect sweet Freya." Carlos said "I know. Adults want to protect their young ones."

Hook smirked and said "You're quite right, laddie." Ash turned to Carlos and said "So, what are you doing here, Carlos?" Carlos said "Well, since you told me about your terrible, horrible nightmares. I decided to help you face them in my house." Ash smiled and said "Thank you, Carlos." then, she almost forgot that her uncle was standing in front of them and she said "Uncle Hook? Is it ok for me to go to-" she got interrupted by Hook that said "Go on, sweet Freya." Ash smiled and said "Thanks uncle Hook."

She hugged him as he hugged her and Carlos smiled from behind. They pulled back and Ash walked towards Carlos then, said "Ready to go?" Carlos smiled and said "Yeah." They walked down the little bridge and ran to Hell Hall. When they arrived, Ash went to the door, but Carlos stopped her by grabbing her arm. Carlos said "There's another way in. C'mon on." he gently toke her hand while he and Ash blushed. They went down the stairs and went straight then, came to his bedroom window. Carlos went in and toke out his hand that she gladly take.

She went inside and sat down on his bed then, said "How am I going to face my nightmares, Carlos?" Carlos turned to Ash and said "Well, think about that one thing that makes you strong." Ash thought for a moment and said "Why did you take me on a date?" Carlos looked shocked and said "What?" She said "Why did you take me on a date? I mean, I'm nothing special. I'm Captain Hook's neice." Carlos walked over and sat next to her then, said "Cause you're special to me as a close friend. You've been there for me and I love it that we're friends."

Ash gave Carlos a friendly smile and said "Me too." Carlos said "So, you're going to sleep where slept last time and if you have them, sleep with me and tell me about them, ok?" Ash nodded and kissed him on his cheek. Carlos blushed and said "Ok, you should get some sleep." Ash smiled and Carlos kissed her cheek then, she said "Maybe we should stay up for a little while." Carlos turned to Ash and said "Why?" Ash sighed and said "I don't know maybe cause I didn't want the nightmares again."

Carlos looked concerned and put his hand on her cheek then, said "Hey, it's ok. Like I said, you can talk to me and sleep next to me if you want." Ash looked at the window and saw some villians roaming around the place. Carlos looked out the window too and said "What are you looking at?" Ash turned to him and said "Nothing. It's just that I didn't like this place at first. But now, I know that it's not terrible as it seems." Carlos said "Like some people don't like a place and then they liked it." Ash chuckled and said "Something like that."

Carlos smiled and said "Now get some sleep and wake up if you need me." Ash nodded and went to bed then, they both said goodnight to each other. Ash looked at the wondow one last time and fell asleep.