Can you feel the strain? (Because I do; everywhere in my soul)

"Love weakens even the strongest man."

Take aside all the sentiments of love, it is one of the things that today's technology, or this present's logic will never be able to measure. To an extent, or even the Universal Scheme of Things, love transcends all time and space. It conquers the heart of the unguarded minds, and swallows them whole in either a choir of heavenly epiphanies, or a darkness that leeches onto your chest; an everyday reminder of how this love can't ever be repaid. Love is one of the greatest treasures that humanity had discovered - or love had discovered us - or it can be the dreadful beast that gnaws at your skin and bones in the most horrific ways that you can't ever comprehend. Love is incomprehensible. Simple as that, but that's the beauty of that.

Maybe that's why every person - not just man - gets weakened by love. It conquers your whole system, until you're overflowing of it. It's your salvation, and it's your worst nightmare. You can't escape the grasps of love. Try to get away, and it'll stretch you a million miles wide, disembodying you, trying to find that fraction of thought.

It weakens man because it can. It can make your impenetrable knees go wobbly, as lips graze athirst lips. It can take you to a euphoric high just by the sight of another view. It will make you warm and fuzzy, when your hand brushes someone else's. It weakens you when you see them smile, or when they hold your hand, the time they had those sparkle in their eyes, and it's going to take you higher than any other. So, so higher.

Love weakens man because it's love. There's nothing more than to it than that.

//k.u.

***

Note: totally not an assignment in my Literature class! XD