How Mischievously Cute.

Enjoy!

"Get in, Losers! We're going to Disney World." Tony exclaimed standing at the entrance of his private jet, motioning us with his arms to go inside in a very impatient manner. Pepper appeared beside him and shoved him playfully back inside. Our entire luggage was already inside; it’s not like we were bringing much with us, yet the rest of us were standing outside in a small crowd.

I took a quick glimpse at Jared, but his face showed no emotion. I was surprised that he wanted to join us. The real Jared would, but I didn't expect this...this fake Jared to. The way he looks at me - all of us- it’s as if he were a spy observing. It irked me. He also brought along someone with him, a young lady, whom I've never seen before. Honestly, I never thought Jared talk to anybody outside of our social circle, especially girls his age...

"Come on, princess, the carriage waits for you!" Loki joked, his hand on the small of my back gently pushing me forward with a grin.

"Oh, shut up!" I responded, playfully shoving him away from me. 

He chuckled in response before finally letting out his hand for me to hold as we boarded the jet. I took it gladly and let him guide me up the steps. I could've sworn as I did, I heard Bruce 'cough' muttering something that sounded like, "too much PDA."

I laughed causing Loki to send me a confused glance, but I waved it off. There were just enough seats for all of us. Well, the whole jet would've been full if Agent Coulson and Agent Fury decided to come along, but as much as we tried our best at persuading, they just wouldn't give in. Coulson almost did, but quickly denied our offer afterwards.

Loki and I sat together. Bruce took the seat straight across from Loki, and Thor the one across from me. Jared and the girl he brought along, Vanessa sat with us as well since there were six seats to a small table. Tony and Pepper sat together with Steve, and Clintasha sitting on the side opposite of us at their own small table.

Tony strode over to the bar he had in the jet with a wicked grin. "Anyone want a drink?"

**

Numerous rounds of drinks later, half of them were already drunk including: Clintasha, Thor, Tony, and to my surprise so were Jared and Pepper but not as much as the other four. Of course, Bruce and Steve weren't drunk. Loki, Vanessa, and I decided not to. I, for once, wanted to be the one watching the drunks rather than being a drunk.

"One more round, one more...!" Thor slurred, slamming his fist down at the table, causing a small crack to form. A grin was on his face, his blue eyes gleaming, and wavy-straight hair falling onto his face.

"Hey guys I think got an idea!" Tony exclaimed.

"Oh gosh," Pepper muttered, suddenly sobering up staring at Tony as a mother does with a baby who is about to crawl into trouble.

"Nothing good ever comes after this." Bruce groaned.

"You can think?" I gasped, teasing him and applauding him of such an accomplishment. Of course, I was joking. I mean, he is Tony Stark, the genius.