Chapter#16

Not edited.

Moosa's POV:

She locked it...

She locked her bedroom door again before sleeping.

"Love her!" I mumbled.

Smiling, at the thought that she never let her guard down and try not to give an opening for others to take advantage of her. One of the many reasons why I love her.

She doesn't trust you too, Moosa...

My inner voice told me.

"It's better this way... I shouldn't be trusted when it comes to her." I mumbled again and swing the key into the lock.

And like many other nights, I sneaked into her room, slowly sat down beside her on the bed, not wanting to wake her from a peaceful sleep. My eyes travelled all over her sleeping form, her long silky hair covering the pillow.... her pale skin,... her slender fingers... her big beautiful eyes... her pink lips... She was beautiful and delicate, more than I imagined.

Didn't know for how long I stared at her, before leaning down to her face. I am starting to get irritated by the distance I have to keep from her...My hands itched to touch her every time. Even now... Just for once, I wanted to feel the warmth of her skin. I reached out to caress her cheek but stopped in the middle.

Moosa...you gave her your word...

Abruptly, I got up and rushed out of her room, locking back her door.

There was a part of me that was very well aware of my condition... I am not strong enough to hold myself back anymore... I am starting to lose my patience.

This is definitely not good...

I slumped on the sofa and lit a cigarette. I finished my cigarette one after another and came back to my senses when I was about to lit my fifth cigarette.

"Tch! Great." I threw it on the side.

I wasn't a chain smoker, but lately, I have been smoking a lot, especially since I brought Noor here. I couldn't focus on work properly nor can I leave her alone for long. I know Yawar can look after her, I trust him and he will be a very good friend to her. But... but what do I do with my jealousy?

Seriously, I was acting like a teenage love-struck boy earlier when I told her not to meet Yawar. I made a fool of myself in front of Yawar and Ahad by telling them. They made fun of my possessiveness over her. I am not mad at them for this. After all my gang members are my only family.

I sighed and walked back over to my working desk. There are bundles of untouched files piled up here. I didn't know what consequences we'll be going to face for my lack of interest in work. Taking out my phone, I called Yawar who happened to be awake and within seven minutes, he was in my office with me discussing the business.

"MB, you have given all the responsibilities of our information cell to Ahad Bhai, and Sarmad Bhai are taking care of the fieldwork. I am helping them out as much as I can but none of us can replace you as the head of Black Eagles. There are lots of meeting to be done and truthfully, I don't want any of us to go. You should handle it... and about Mahnoor Bhabi-"

"Bhabi (brother's wife)?" I cut him in the middle, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... soon to be Bhabi can stay here while you are gone or you can take her with you if your jealousy won't allow you to leave her in my care." He smirked.

"Shut up Yawar!" I snapped at him but he smirked even more. I sighed and combed my hair with my hand.

"Yawar, what would you suggest in the matter of Mahnoor?" I asked. Even though I have already made my mind yet still I want to hear him out.

"Well, if you want my opinion about my soon to be Bhabi, then I would suggest you it will be better if she becomes only 'Bhabi' from 'soon to be Bhabi' as soon as possible." He said in a firm voice.

"How soon?"

"As her friend, I should've been saying two to three months. She needs time to take in everything, but, as third in command of Black Eagles, I say within three days... We don't have time. It would be better if we get over with it sooner. Our men's lives are at stake."

There was a moment of silence between us.

She is going to hate me for this...

"Send men to Noor's home early in the morning before her father leaves for work and take all of them to one of our farmhouses. They will be our guests for a while."

"Roger! Anything else?" I dismissed him, shaking my head in negative.

I was also starting to get sleepy. Getting up from the sofa, I went to my bedroom and dropped myself on the bed without taking my shoes off. It will be Fajar (morning pray) time in an hour and all I need was to rest a bit.

Sorry love, today's morning will not be pleasant for you...

That was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.

______________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!
Oops! This is chapter turns out to be a short one. ^^'
But believe me, I didn't do it on purpose.
And one more thing... I only write this story because of you readers. There isn't any other motivation for me to go on except for your support. Even if it's vote or comment. So please keep up your support if you like this story and want me to finish it.

Remember to vote and comment!

Take Care :)