When you meet the others- zane

Zane stayed confident, holding your hand as the guys stared at you. You felt scared, thinking already that they didnt like you, and held onto zane tighter, burying your face into his metal chest. You felt him stroke your hair, telling you it was alright. You pulled away, and saw the boys were still staring at you in silence. That is, until the one in blue started to yak his head off. "OHMYGODZANEFINALLYHASALIFEANDINEVERKNEWTHISISSOAMAZINGAND-OW!" he stopped blabbering when the one in black punched him in the arm. "What is wrong with you?" zane ignored them, turning to you. "Y/n, id like you to meet my team. Thats jay the master of lightning, cole the master of earth, kai the master of fire, and lloyd, the legendary green ninja."

"Im sorry jay scared you. He can be very energetic at times." lloyd apologized, shaking your hand. You looked back at zane, who seemed embarrassed. "Your team is... Very unique..." zane shook his head taking you to a flying ship he called the bounty, and helped you on deck. "You havent met everyone yet, dear y/n," he said, letting you inside. A man with a long white beard and bamboo weaved hat was standing nearby, nodding a greeting to you and zane. "Greetings zane, who is this?"

"Sensei wu, i would like you to meet y/n. Y/n and i have become very close these past few weeks, and she has agreed to become my partner-" zane was cut off when a girl from behind you cut him off. She had short black hair and green eyes.

"Zane? Youre dating? I never thought youd break out of your shell!" she held out her hand and you took it. "Im nya, im probably already met my brother kai,"

"Yeah, im y/n," you said, smiling back.

~§~§~§~

That night, when zane took you home, he looked ashamed. That concerned you and you grabbed his hand. "Zane, what's wrong? I can tell somethings up,"

"Im... Not sure... If my brothers will like you," you smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "Its ok, zane. They seemed great. Just like you," he smiled back, and said "goodnight" before you went back in your house.