Carl; moon

This is for shoner! hopefully you like it! It's another sad story. Sorry!
-

379 words

Carl's perspective is normal and the flashbacks are italics.

I watched as the sunset slowly drowned underneath the worlds surface.

I turned my head as my mom stood there looking at me as her body became numb.

I shook my head in disappointment moving the lost body to the side.

I walked down the old crooked staircase while faint footsteps followed behind.

The Numb body went into a different direction to the door, leaving her sanity behind.

I took a deep breath, breathing in the quietness.

I reached for my arm, pulling the thin layer of clothing that kept me hidden, behind.

I dragged my finger against the marks on my skin, applying pressure.

I closed my eyes as my nails threatened to cut the thin layer of skin.

I refused and opened my eyes. I walked among the dead floor, as I reached the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, seeing nothing but a worthless figure.

I opened a drawer as pill bottles rolled to the floor, I picked one not specific and opened it.

I opened as the deadly things shook in happiness.

I poured the happy pills on my sweaty palm as I opened my mouth.

I felt my dry tongue turn back as the lump in my throat got bigger.

Forcefully, I put my palm over my mouth, feeling the pills fall onto my tongue.

I gave in all my fearful strength and swallowed as the pills bounced their way out of my mouth to the pit of my stomach.

I walked out of the bathroom to my room, stumbling my way as I forced myself to get weak.

I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

As the words she told me replayed in my head. I began to hear her voice.

"You know what makes me feel better?"

"What?"

"Looking at the stars"

"It calms me, I like it, sometimes when I'm sad I imagine them there" she continued.

I watched as the stars appeared on my ceiling, knowing I'll be one of the brightest ones.

"I'm sorry" I heard someone say, sobbing afterwards.

"Me too" I said before I became lost in my own thoughts .

Next chapter = 65 reads

-
Should I make more of these?
-
What do you think about this chapter? Please comment.